Pages:
Author

Topic: Name of some small coins with a stable price and a growing community - page 2. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
NEM
BAY
XVG
Those are your stable coins with a growing community
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
I would recommend Anoncoin. It is a bit old, being launched in 2013. But after years of dormancy, the community is growing now and more and more exchanges are adding it as one of their currencies. There is even a dedicated Wiki about Anoncoin.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
I think it is a good time to buy TIME, the price will go higher till the end of year anyway
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would recommend burst. Growing community, it definitely is. With bitsler adding it to their coin option, with burst nation radio, and all those that will put burst in the limelight.
Anyways just saying. Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
I'm not really looking for unstable coins that could go 100x or to 0, I'm more so looking for some small coins that are relatively stable, have a growing and active community, and have some decent long term potential. Any suggestions?

bitcrystals ( bcy )
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I was looking at blocknet recently, the idea seems good, but the problem is I recently learned that the main dev on there is a former scammer (or at least, accused of scamming, not sure if it is a fact or not)

They have recently delivered a video making a successful decentralized exchange between two nodes tho... so that's something. The problem I see is, if you want a liquid exchange, you can't count on full nodes only, I think they are considering SPV too but not sure how it would be decentralized at that point.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I'm not really looking for unstable coins that could go 100x or to 0, I'm more so looking for some small coins that are relatively stable, have a growing and active community, and have some decent long term potential. Any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: