Pages:
Author

Topic: NamecoinGUI (with bitcoin support) - v0.5.0.18 - page 2. (Read 13138 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
Any further news or development on this ?

I have been using it for a couple months now and love it. Much better than CMD Line and best of all - IT WORKS.

Thanks again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What you need to do is remove that TX fee because right now miners do not need additional TX fees with such huge block rewards !
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Looks nice!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
nice. im gonna using it right now  Grin.
Activity: 28
Just posted another update.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
322i0n, I am referring to your first post in this thread.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
It is possible that this was caused by the daemon. I have resolved the problem now. I was running an older version of namecoind and have replaced that with the latest version. I had to download the chain again. everything was working fine with namecoind.
i tried the GUI again and it is working very well.

I will give some feedback in this thread as soon as i have had a chance to test it more thoroughly.
since trying this out, namecoind has stopped working. stuck at block 24191.

I don't see how that could be caused by the GUI. All the GUI does, is run namecoind as a process, passes it commands and intercepts the output. Have you reported the problem to the namecoind developers?
since trying this out, namecoind has stopped working. stuck at block 24191.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
All GUIs should have the source posted
Well, luckilly this one does....anything else ?
My post was more directed towards 322i0n, though the wording was a little funny and made it sound like I was attacking GB. Sorry about that.
All GUIs should have the source posted, to make sure it isn't malicious. However, could it be possible to use applications offline, downloading recent block chains from a separate computer and transferring them to that? It wouldn't be possible to make transactions I assume but you could view received transactions, right?

This is just a GUI for the daemons, so it would depend on the daemon allowing you to do it. You can transfer the whole data folder, but I suspect you're talking about individual transactions and I don't think they support that.

I'll look into it though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
All GUIs should have the source posted
Well, luckilly this one does....anything else ?
All GUIs should have the source posted, to make sure it isn't malicious. However, could it be possible to use applications offline, downloading recent block chains from a separate computer and transferring them to that? It wouldn't be possible to make transactions I assume but you could view received transactions, right?
Activity: 756
Those who have tested, wonder can post any feedbacks?  It looks great!
Just letting you guys know there's been a few updates since I first posted.
Waiting for testing report.
me too, anybody able to test this?
Activity: 756
Well finally, I do prefer a GUI rather than a black screen, wonder if those who has tested it out post their reviews?
Activity: 714
Waiting for testing report.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LKTechnik
Pages:
Jump to: