Pages:
Author

Topic: NanaimoGold was wrong! - page 4. (Read 5196 times)

legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
August 30, 2011, 07:48:15 AM
* server is trying out the 'Ignore' button for the first time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 509
My avatar pic says it all
August 30, 2011, 07:46:21 AM
Why are you guys covering for him? It seems desperate and peculiar.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 30, 2011, 07:44:26 AM
Nanaimogold you are just an attention whore. Go pay a prostitute if nobody pays you any attention in your real life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
August 30, 2011, 07:40:29 AM
You accused Bruce of luring little boys back to his hotel room using as evidence the fact that he was gay and invited Bitcoin users in general to visit him at the gay-friendly hotel he was staying at, and the existence of minors in the Bitcoin community. Sorry, but that still makes you a homophobic asshole at least in my books, especially given that it's one of the oldest anti-gay slanders around. (I do regret writing posts defending him somewhat though.)
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
August 30, 2011, 06:54:19 AM
I was wrong!

It's not hard for me to admit being wrong on the occasions that I am wrong. Every thinking man makes some mistakes.

I have stated in forum and private communication that the perverts and soddomites who are sullying bitcoin with their lewdness and inability to seperate their public lives from their private parts would eventually die off or drift away from bitcoin because they have no business using private currency.

Well, I have proven myself wrong about that when I exposed their international business of selling opportunity to rape children.

Sorry about that; my mistake. They do have a big business in pimping little boys. I had no idea of how big when I first called attention to the crimes of sexual interference of a minor and of internet luring.

I suppose the next item I need to uncover is just how corrupted the moderation of the bitcoin forum is. I see a flurry of delete actions in a lame attempt to cover their filthy tracks. If this post is also deleted, it will not be lost. If my username is deleted, consider why the first registered regular user of this forum would get that treatment.

I can't be wrong about much else, hmm? Bruce and his fandom is a deliberate plant by the banksters to destroy the credibility of bitcoin? Adrianne Jefferies is a post-op transexual? The Mezi Grill is a meeting place for would-be sex tourists? MyBitCoin was the clearing house for payments made by the johns to the pimps of children? A small weekly paper in NYC is going into receivership?

When Bruce got on his stupid TV show and cried for his viewers to call the FBI, I hope many of them did. I'm not in trouble. I did nothing wrong. Bruce publicly accused me of stealing the MBC holding without any evidence as retaliation for my shedding light on his viciously evil schemes.

I'm really surprised at how stupid users of this forum were to fall for his lame attempt to shift attention away from himself and onto me. He should have picked a poor young man who knows few people in the world to scapegoat.

Well, I suppose those who deign to rape desperately poor children can't be accused of being smart enough to avoid earning the wrath of veterans like me.

Shane Smith
Pages:
Jump to: