Pages:
Author

Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin - page 16. (Read 31433 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
ugh i miss this train too, x100 already lol ,

ill keep this on watchlist , waiting for dip
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
Is amazing how many people post stuff like this. I thing Raiblocks is a great coin (I got in at 9 cents) but to say it will go to $3000 is very unlikely. That would give it a market cap in the hundreds of billions. I think a more likely scenario (if it doesn't run into problems) is that it will get into the 10 to 15 billion range giving it a price of $75 to $125 dollar price
Its going to reach close to 100$ in January already. Then it has the whole year to improve upon that. RaiBlocks has qualities that are most wanted currently. It actually best in that category.

The price dipped shortly below 200k. I managed to gather some more cheaply. Need to shake off weak hands so that the journey upwards can continue. I think it will go close to 400k satoshi before it peaks.
Activity: 254
Am I the only one that notice this coin isn't around anymore? 

Their wallet page works and the payment page works, but there is nothing else operational anymore.

https://raiblocks.net keeps sending you to the wallet. 

If y'all know something I don't, please share.  It shouldn't be this hard to mine coin. 

Everything looks up.  The development team has expanded and they've announced apps, a new wallet, exchanges coming this month.  RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is going to go up BIG

Forget that it's basically on 3 tiny exchanges where most people are afraid to put their money.  Look how Monero, Ripple, and now Stellar Lumens doubled after they hit Korean exchanges.  

So $100 feels like it's definatly going to happen this year.  Long term who knows!

$100 i could see happening

$3000 i don't know!

There was someone with 100,000 XRB who was/is still selling I think bringing the price down, the buys have been eating away that wall and it'll be interesting to see what happens if that wall gets eaten through.  Last time it ate through a big wall at $20, it went to $30 so quickly.  

BTW, I highly doubt whales are coming in to buy XRB risking big money on a tiny exchange that only allows tiny withdrawl limits.  It would take them months to withdraw their money.  The people who have selling massive amounts are early adopters cashing some in for moon suits.  

Price has stablized around 250k. If it stays stable it might mean that whales have arrived and they have started accumulation.

I love crypto
I read about RaiBlocks only few days ago, comparisons between it and i.e IOTA. I tried to find faults, but in the end there was no way around it. I had to jump the bandwagon hard. And so far Im doing good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I can’t believe XRB pumped its price lately. I had a couple of XRB’s last year and I had asked someone about this coin and what it was for. She never mentioned anything but said it will soon reach x100 in time but did not really saw anything about this coin and what it was for so I sold all of them. And sadly regret why I sold all of them when its price had pumped.
I love crypto
Price has stablized around 250k. If it stays stable it might mean that whales have arrived and they have started accumulation.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
$100 i could see happening

$3000 i don't know!
Activity: 8
Am I the only one that notice this coin isn't around anymore? 

Their wallet page works and the payment page works, but there is nothing else operational anymore.

https://raiblocks.net keeps sending you to the wallet. 

If y'all know something I don't, please share.  It shouldn't be this hard to mine coin. 
Activity: 81

I am going invest it, thanks for advice %1000 profit is insane.
Activity: 322
I don't believe XRB to get into TOP 10.

XRB have a great potential, but people already pumped RaiBlocks x30 in last 30 days. To get into TOP 10, it will need to gain another x10 or a total x300 pump.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
 TOP 16
I love crypto
Latest rumour is that Cobinhood is also listing XRB. Its spreading like wildfire.
I love crypto
So if they win the voting, when would they be added to binance?
No idea. I read that Kucoin will also list XBR. Which ever comes first..
Merit: 107
What does statistics say when coins go public on big exchanges? Pump? Or do they get a short dump before increasing again?
I know lot of people who are just waiting for Binance listing to get their hands on XRB. They dont like current choice of exchanges. But it would be good to know statistics yes.

Atleast what Ive seen is that coins usually see increase in price when they get listed in Binance. They even have these competitions that drive people to buy the newly listed currency.

So if they win the voting, when would they be added to binance?
I love crypto
What does statistics say when coins go public on big exchanges? Pump? Or do they get a short dump before increasing again?
I know lot of people who are just waiting for Binance listing to get their hands on XRB. They dont like current choice of exchanges. But it would be good to know statistics yes.

Atleast what Ive seen is that coins usually see increase in price when they get listed in Binance. They even have these competitions that drive people to buy the newly listed currency.

brand new
Activity: 0
I love crypto
The price stalled and dipped a bit. There has been some issues in Bitgrail related to deposits/withdrawals. Thats where the biggest volume is coming. Might be scaling issues.

The reason why XRB might become hugely popular is because its so easy for anyone to see the benefits. Everyone will love the coin when the see the instant transfer and zero fees.
I love crypto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGAhVw7bn-0

This guy thinks XRB can hit $3000 by December 2018, ambitious!
In world of cryptocurrencies things always happen sooner than you think. It will hit 3000$ before that. Possibly in the spring already. Binance listing will give huge boost.

As soon as other exchanges introduce XRB pairs the rocket will launch and there will be no end. As long as the tech holds true.
Activity: 184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGAhVw7bn-0

This guy thinks XRB can hit $3000 by December 2018, ambitious!
I love crypto
Related to security they did start a bug bounty program. White hats will get up to 10000 XRP if they find vulnarabilities.

https://medium.com/@clemahieu/announcing-the-raiblocks-bug-bounty-program-b7185711bd52
Activity: 229
yes, XRB is a good altcoin, I have a plan to invest in XRB this year.
Pages:
Jump to: