Pages:
Author

Topic: Nano Historical Data Question Coinmarketcap - page 2. (Read 318 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
I ask this because if someone say bought 100000 nano at 0.01 each which is 1000 usd.  And they held it to the point to where it pumped to over 30 dollars... then sold it all... well they would have made over 300k usd profit...

well that is true every day with every single altcoin that ever gets pumped and you don't need only a certain one like NANO, many of them have been pumped to huge percentages at some point before they crash down by the massive scale dumping.
but the problem is that you won't ever become rich thinking like that because at the time you will have no way of knowing whether the price is going up or not before the pump starts and also you will never know how much it will pump when the pump is happening so all you can do is take a % and get out.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
anyone?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
I recalled nano pumped up to 37 dollars at one point.  On coinmarketcap, it was less than 1 cent when it came out.  After a few days, it went to 10 cents or so.

What i want to know is... when was nano available to buy?  Was it on the first date that is shown on coinmarketcap?

Is there a way to know what exchange offered nano which i know was called raiblocks back then when it first started out?  Did binance offered nano at the beginning?  Or only after a certain time and if so, anyone know when this occurred so i could look at the price it was available at?

I ask this because if someone say bought 100000 nano at 0.01 each which is 1000 usd.  And they held it to the point to where it pumped to over 30 dollars... then sold it all... well they would have made over 300k usd profit...

Did ton of nano holders just sold most or everything when it pumped that high?
Pages:
Jump to: