Pages:
Author

Topic: NANO Yes or no? - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
What is your opinion about this Coin? is there any potential?
In my opinion yes. And I think many people lost a big change to be a rich man for don't hold Nano in 2017. At this moment it also potential and may raised again when all market will be started to raised.Now I thought about Nano and cry because I sold them very quickly.

You're not the only one who regrets selling these coins at a low price. I used to hold a lot of Nano coins that I got from the faucet. there may be around 20k. if first this coin was called raiblocks. at that time the price was still very cheap if it was not 1nano / 15doge. because I need money, I finally sell. but by the end of 2017 I regret that prices had risen to $ 35. if I still patiently hold it back.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
October 05, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
In my opinion yes. And I think many people lost a big change to be a rich man for don't hold Nano in 2017. At this moment it also potential and may raised again when all market will be started to raised.Now I thought about Nano and cry because I sold them very quickly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 05, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
It was (and still is) a pretty awesome coin to be honest but maybe you have already done some research and found there have been a large array of problems with the coin.
Still, when the market conditions get better, you could really make some nice profit from NANO. Also, NANO has held its price nicely.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: