Pages:
Author

Topic: NanoTokens Information thread MOVED - page 18. (Read 38075 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
July 03, 2013, 05:19:14 PM
Ok, then:

Mr8kdSqb5duoky226r3XpdLmeuEUJ89Keb

sent!
July 03, 2013, 04:51:23 PM
Ok, then:

Mr8kdSqb5duoky226r3XpdLmeuEUJ89Keb

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
July 03, 2013, 04:51:19 PM
My Addr is: Mn95GNn2LbAFHVx9CTwXiA71N4F9rRz5vE

and I agree the pool has been working great!

I'm glad to hear that the pool is working. i was unable to connect to it for the longest time. commission will be 15 coins per day. i know thats not much but i have to conserve the funds i have. you'd be surprised how quickly it goes.

there are still lots of bounties open so i will repost whats available in the first post.
Are you sure you corrected right to the pool ?
July 03, 2013, 04:49:09 PM

I'm glad to hear that the pool is working. i was unable to connect to it for the longest time. commission will be 15 coins per day. i know thats not much but i have to conserve the funds i have. you'd be surprised how quickly it goes.

there are still lots of bounties open so i will repost whats available in the first post.
Activity: 210
I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers
July 03, 2013, 04:47:05 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 03, 2013, 04:44:31 PM
My Nan address is: MuUH5TZHuJtGsP9j1ERFqJKwM8GUusoXeQ
July 03, 2013, 04:23:14 PM

i'm thinking of paying commision for mining until it hits the exchange. think its a good idea?

##############

I'll be up for some commission Grin....Ive been mining on the pool since yesterday (I couldn't find out how to mine solo with wallet on a separate PC) and am getting about 3 NAN's every 3 or 4 mins....Ive mined about 740Nan so far......... I've got two 5970s switched over to mine this coin....I'm happy to mine for a few more days as I like the name lol (Me and my buddies call each other Nannys......!!!) But I have mined a few other coins that have come to nothing i.e RealCoin (70000+)

Any little extra incentive always helps  Roll Eyes

yes, everyone who is mining should post their NAN address to receive an extra commision.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 03, 2013, 04:19:49 PM

i'm thinking of paying commision for mining until it hits the exchange. think its a good idea?

##############

I'll be up for some commission Grin....Ive been mining on the pool since yesterday (I couldn't find out how to mine solo with wallet on a separate PC) and am getting about 3 NAN's every 3 or 4 mins....Ive mined about 740Nan so far......... I've got two 5970s switched over to mine this coin....I'm happy to mine for a few more days as I like the name lol (Me and my buddies call each other Nannys......!!!) But I have mined a few other coins that have come to nothing i.e RealCoin (70000+)

Any little extra incentive always helps  Roll Eyes
July 03, 2013, 04:07:15 PM
bump

just hit the first diff adjust ment. current diff is .24 get them coins while they are hot ya'll!

those with serious hashrate can get paid to mine!
So we are going to stay at 10 for the reward not going to change it correct?

i'm still mining lol

We are too, but with 400Kh/s, I get like nothing  Sad

hmm... i have you tried setting nonces(find the nonce on the block explorer, it should be the same on everyblock. having the nonce set in your conf will give you a slight edge.) and scantime to 1 and queue to 0? i may send you a few coins to keep you mining... as most of you know both of my 5850s died yesterday, so i'm no longer mining(unless you count my whopping 1.8 k/h cpu which i'm not currently mining with either.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 03, 2013, 04:04:04 PM
Mining at 175kh/s and have earned over 60 nan in under 24hrs. Woot getting rich on nan ohhh wait it's still not on an exchange.
July 03, 2013, 03:30:54 PM
bump

just hit the first diff adjust ment. current diff is .24 get them coins while they are hot ya'll!

i'm still mining lol
haha, woot! send me your address one more time so i can save it in my address book.
You should have it look in you private msgs
July 03, 2013, 03:29:57 PM
bump

i'm still mining lol

We are too, but with 400Kh/s, I get like nothing  Sad
Use the pool http://coinworld.us/8884
July 03, 2013, 03:28:59 PM
bump

i'm still mining lol

We are too, but with 400Kh/s, I get like nothing  Sad
July 03, 2013, 03:17:51 PM
bump

i'm still mining lol
haha, woot! send me your address one more time so i can save it in my address book.
July 03, 2013, 02:36:50 PM
bump

i'm still mining lol
July 03, 2013, 02:25:58 PM
bump

Activity: 224
July 03, 2013, 11:18:05 AM
I think time has shown that the altcoins with a reasonable and fixed reward rate has the best chance at success. Besides, if we end up on Cryptsy in a few days, you don't want a coin to be one of the 0.000x currencies.
July 03, 2013, 10:11:22 AM
bump

Correct.
nice i think that is best Smiley
Activity: 224
July 03, 2013, 10:05:17 AM
bump

Correct.
Pages:
Jump to: