Pages:
Author

Topic: Nap4K Tool 2.1 - Netflix ,Amazon& Hulu Download in up to 4K UHD - page 3. (Read 2770 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
ok can u provide me with proof the tool works via PM Thanks, i would like screenshots of this tool downloading the newest tv shows on amazon prime/acorntv/britbox (US) & Amazon UK, ITV HUB, (cleaning up, vera,) i want to see tool downloading the tv shows from amazon uk and us, and download 4k movies from netflix with screenshots,video (unedited) Etc thanks
Activity: 19
Now I see what you meant. We are not affiliated with this teamtelly guy. He seems to be impersonating us with the intention to scam people, even created a website for it. Thanks for letting me know, I did not know this. Probably not much when can do about it though.

By the way, you should not make secret gists public, they're secret for a reason. Mainly to protect the developer/coder, but also to extend the longevity of projects and their functionalities.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
everyone is saying it

Who's everyone ? would love to read some reviews of this program.
because its true ur a scammer and tool is fake everyone is saying it
SCAMMERS

Why would you say that? I got curious, so I looked at your post history. It seems that you are intellectually challenged and make claims you have no evidence for. You're a text book troll. Please go away.
Activity: 463
Merit: 2
That Nap4k.com is your website?
Hello bolinao,

thanks for your question and your interest in our program.

Our website is still in Alpha and not yet online. nap4k.com is not run by us (!). Some functions are rudimentary and we still have some graphics to add. Same goes for the FAQ and prices, which are in the latest revision in my first post.

Our web developer is currently working on updates, but that's gonna take at least another month. I'll be sure to tell him to spend less time in the break room and get to work Wink

Until that's done, we consider the mentioned e-mail as our main way of correspondence. So please direct any further questions to it, I get notified quicker and can answer more comfortably while I'm at work.

All the best,
Bartos
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
What's the difference between your lifetime license for up to 4k (only Netflix, others 1080p) for 699$

and it at this site for $300 ?
https://www.nap4k.com/whmcs/cart.php?gid=1 which says $300 one time payment for 4k
Push for visibility
This Tool lets you easily download and decrypt Amazon, Netflix& Hulu media and is the result of 3 years of hard work. 2015 after someone first leaked our alpha tool on this and other forums (nap36 and also the python based netflix script but only the old version since we recently fixed the manifest endpoints to get 640 kbbs audio back) we decided that we had to do something about it. You can see the result here with our Nap4k tool in the version 2.1 for which you need a license that we generate based on your ethernet adapters mac address. Our customer base also includes many release groups, which will not be named for security purposes.

Fast Performance: You can download multiple movies and/or TV shows at same time.

Multiple video/audio formats, resolutions and subtitle options: 4k (only Amazon, playready), 1080p (all) 640 kbps E-AC3 audio and more (depending on the server side availability)

No account needed: This software has built in Smart VPN & Open VPN software with which you can connect to our network. With that you don't need your own Amazon/Netflix/Hulu account, you get acccess to ours.

In our latest build we updated the Netflix module with an internal browser:

Two screenshots:

https://imgur.com/hWJhO5W
https://imgur.com/gmAHrnE

FAQ:

Q: Does the tool download and decrypt or just encode?
A: The tool decrypts the original audio and video streams and muxes them afterwards (optional)

Q: Can I download media from other regions?
A: Yes you can, currently available Countries/Regions are Europe (Germany, England, France and Spain), NA (all states) + Canada.

Q: What is the price?
A: 1 Year license for up to 1080p: 150$
    1 Year license for up to 4k (only Amazon, others 1080p): 300$
     Lifetime license for up to 1080p: 499$
     Lifetime license for up to 4k (only Amazon, others 1080p): 699$

Q: What payment options do you offer?
A: Currently only Bitcoin, but that might change.

Q: Is lifetime really lifetime?
A: Lifetime in this case means that we will provide updates as long as possible. If there is a protection that we can't circumvent in the future, we can't guarantee updates. We are upfront about that.

Q: Isn't there a risk selling the tool to many people?
A: There sure is, that's why we might discontinue the offer if needed. Existing users will keep getting updates of course.

Q: Where can I get the tool?
A: Contact us here: [email protected]

Please use the above mentioned email for all communication since bitcointalk limits the number of messages you can receive. You will usually get an answer within 24h. Please refrain from wasting our time, either you want to purchase a license with the conditions you have been presented or you don't  Smiley

Please beware that the website nap4k.com has nothing to do with us. They are selling our tool without a license, so it's useless since they can't generate one for you.

The only way to reach us is the email address above.

Pages:
Jump to: