Pages:
Author

Topic: National Currency - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 12:30:37 AM
The some other country exchange of dollers in the system.the national currency is the dollar. the national currency is the pound.A country's national currency is its common denominator for all things commercial and financial. The dollers currency exchange to rate in market to national currency of country.In some cases, a national currency can become almost a global currency, as the dollar has become other countries and citizens of other countries may purchase the currency as a means of storing extra money in a safer, more stable currency than their own national currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 12:03:45 AM
can I say the idea you have is the hope of everyone. I am optimistic it will happen, but it takes a long time. because we can not lie and stop technological development. if all citizens support and demand this, I am sure this can happen soon.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
April 06, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
Would it be great if all nations have their alternative cryptocurrency (Altcoins) representing their country, like Dollar, Euro, Peso crypto? Imagine this.

- all countries would have a fiat and crypto that is equivalent to their currency that can be used as a digital money like what is its true function.

- you can choose either to buy using fiats or crypto currency when buying stuffs whether online or not.

- bacause all countries has their crypto counterpart, Cryptocurrency will be legal around the globe.

- you will not have any problems using money when you travel around the world because you just need to convert the currency in your wallet to that particular place you traveled for.

Would this be possible ?
Pages:
Jump to: