Pages:
Author

Topic: Nationality and altcoins - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
I think business does not have any relation with nationality, when you choose a coin to invest in, you should not look at the team's nationality in case you believe in the project, from other side, you should not invest in a coin just because its team are from your country.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 02, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are bought by all. But is there a link between the country of origin and investment?
For example, I'm very proud when someone from my country comes up with some kind of cool idea and then incarnates in life.
Would not last long to be honest. The coin will kinda sound more like a country "centralized" currencies. If it becomes whats the point of making those coins as there are already fiat currency? Crypto currencies are meant to be decentralized and global with no country having any exclusiveness to it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Blue0x.com
May 02, 2018, 05:33:37 PM
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are bought by all. But is there a link between the country of origin and investment?
For example, I'm very proud when someone from my country comes up with some kind of cool idea and then incarnates in life.
my opinion is all the dynamics in the business both in a country and the technique in promoting atlcoin to a country, the investors are very good at thinking and worthy or not to invest, ethereum make cooperation with russian investor, altcoin neo as well as in china, this all because of the competition in increasing the popularity of their altcoin, therefore creating such a thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
I think first of all it depends on the mentality of a certain nationality. One absolutely does not care how to make money. For others to make a profit to the enemies (according to their beliefs) it's like dying on the spot. Of course, you can not talk about Bitcoin, since this is truly an international currency.
Ie in your question there is a point. But in terms of - minimal investment.
I think that there are people who do not invest in some coins from their various principles (including national ones).
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
May 02, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

So because South Koreans have the biggest market for bitcoin trading does this mean that bitcoin is from there or as China was previously active in mining does it mean the creator of bitcoin was from there? 

There are gonna be country specific projects with altcoins but these still will have universal investors because Blockchain has turn us from a global village to a common room
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 02, 2018, 05:06:57 PM
most dont care all want maximum purchasing power they still think in us dollars
Activity: 350
May 02, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

If that will be the case that coins have debugged their origin then the anonymity of cryptocurrency is gone. So I think there is no solid evidence of where coins is created or what country it has made.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
May 02, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

For me, it does not matter which country has created a token, the main thing is that it was good! Yes, for all this is so! There is no place for patriotism!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 02, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are bought by all. Is there a link between the country of origin and investment?
I think that there is no specific link between the country and the currency, there are some cases such as NEO,but more I do not see the connection between the country and the coin
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 04:34:12 PM
Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are been bought by everyone. But is there any connection between the country of origin and investments?

Pages:
Jump to: