Pages:
Author

Topic: Natural permitted flow of a thread - 1. The false allegation. - page 2. (Read 511 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
making it personal

1. You broke my local rules "no making it personal"  I bet nothing gets done about it.

2. You can't stop stalking me

3. It is foolish to view this as a riddle. It is posing a sensible dilemma that one faces when they notice false allegations with no grounding referring to  themselves or actually even about others. It seems to me that not correcting false information in a thread is sub optimal and irresponsible. I think calling for evidence to be provided to substantiate their claim or else for the claim retracted is reasonable and does fall within the natural flow.

As ever I simply seek to drill down and establish some clear rules on what is considered off topic and irrelevant to the degree it crosses the threshold of deletion by mods.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Quit talking in riddles. What exactly are you complaining about (this time)? Did your off-topic rants get deleted again?

And please don't misconstrue my brief reply as evidence that I give a fuck. This time I'm just passing on the fucks of everyone whom you don't want posting in this thread (a list that I'm notably absent from - maybe you do love me after all). Though to be honest, I haven't actually checked how many fucks they're willing to give - I'll just take a collection later and hope they're good for it. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Local rules - No contributors to my fanzine thread here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-boycott-of-replies-to-the-recent-extensive-trolling-by-cryptohunter-5088527 can post here
so if you posted there already (not including myself) then you are not permitted to post here certainly no qwk either. Also no direct examples or making it personal or I will insist on deletion. I would have previously welcomed debate by any person but since my reasonable requests not to make it personal before were ignored then I have no choice.

If you find a thread where someone has made a false accusation about you, then apparently you are not allowed to request they present evidence to substantiate this claim because it can be seen as off topic?  I notice a great proportion of deleted posts seem to look just like legitimate truthful defences against false accusations or out right lies. I mean even in your own thread where you are the OP -- if someone comes in and makes a false accusation and it devolves into an argument you yourself can be deleted for going off topic?

What can be done?  You just have to let it seem like a legit claim and say nothing?

Should you not be able to request evidence or it seems you are fucked, and also supply observable evidence of your own to demonstrate their untrustworthy nature to further destroy their credibility?

If you call them out and the thread starts to go off topic you get reported and deleted?

I mean you can not report them for being off topic if they accuse you of being guilty of something that is being discussed in the OP. You can not report them for false accusations because  the mod has no way to know if it is true.

It seems like a loop hole that can be exploited quite nicely to get a person in a lot of trouble.  

I think people that make false allegations repeatedly without evidence to substantiate should be the ones in trouble not those defending themselves.

Pages:
Jump to: