Pages:
Author

Topic: [NAUT] Nautiluscoin to Nxt-based Nautilus redemption process. - page 4. (Read 12745 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Thanks, Lyaffe. Added the MacOS install info to the OP.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Im must be a dumb dumb but I can't get the NRS client to work.

Im stuck at the terminal window on mac. haven never run nxt before either…

This is what i get:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: nxt/Nxt : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

**Update - Problem Solved
For anyone else in the future with this problem:

Follow instructions on the link below
https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/How-To:InstallNRSMacOS

You need to install Java 8.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Im must be a dumb dumb but I can't get the NRS client to work.

Im stuck at the terminal window on mac. haven never run nxt before either…

This is what i get:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: nxt/Nxt : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

**Update - Problem Solved
For anyone else in the future with this problem:

Follow instructions on the link below
https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/How-To:InstallNRSMacOS
Just finished off the last transfer for today, and updated the figures above:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12441796

Current total of NAUT exchanged to NXTNAUT is just short of 2 million, from a total supply of 5.3 million.

I can see some questions, I'll try explaining them tomorrow. Much busy.... Cool
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
so NAUT is null and void and swaps for NXTNAUT?

explain it like i'm 5 please Cheesy

(okay i'v read the OP)

but again please

what happens to oldNAUT?  the network is actually more than a-okay
where do these NXTNAUT trade?

We've talked to the exchanges to add the new NAUT and remove the old NAUT.  C-CEX should be doing it first on the 21st and a few others will follow soon after.

As far as the network goes I'm sure Dave can explain that better than me.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
so NAUT is null and void and swaps for NXTNAUT?

explain it like i'm 5 please Cheesy

(okay i'v read the OP)

but again please

what happens to oldNAUT?  the network is actually more than a-okay
where do these NXTNAUT trade?
Yeah, I was thinking of kicking you lot out, but decided to be merciful.

Updated the payout list above:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12441796

So far, there has been a total of 563,000 NAUT redeemed for NXTNAUT...... Cheesy
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Imo questions about the airdrop are better answered in the Nautiluscoin thread, since "This thread will explain the entire redemption process".
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Lee, can you clarify?

What do you mean that any dumping won't be from the airdrop but rather from current community members.

I mean, if the airdrop is say 1 million NAUT then I imagine a lot of those coins will be sold right away.  Is this not the case, will there be some hold put on the airdropped coins?  Thanks for the clarification.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Nobody can control a dump, but it will be highly not possible from the Airdrop its self will be the current holders if there is a dump.

But something that would be great is if the current holders also pitched in with the Airdrop would actually push the price higher and create more liquidity

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2015/09/18/brian-kelly-capital-investing-in-first-fully-deployable-digi-currency-ecosystem/

Fair enough.

And I agree that there's no way anyone can control a selloff.  If it happens then it's gonna happen.

This community really does need to get behind this airdrop so we can make it a community project and not just a BK/Lee project.

I'll donate 1,000 NAUT to the airdrop.

Please post a wallet we can all donate to.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Nobody can control a dump, but it will be highly not possible from the Airdrop its self will be the current holders if there is a dump.

But something that would be great is if the current holders also pitched in with the Airdrop would actually push the price higher and create more liquidity

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2015/09/18/brian-kelly-capital-investing-in-first-fully-deployable-digi-currency-ecosystem/

ouldg
Wait until you get back from vacation. There's no time limit set for the NAUT>ro redemption, and I'll be happy to sort it out for you then.

How much NAUT is getting airdropped on the 26th?  By the looks of it - with the price not taking off, I think we're gonna see a massive dump from all those air dropped NAUT coins.  Can you add some color to this situation?  Thx.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Wait until you get back from vacation. There's no time limit set for the NAUT>NXTNAUT redemption, and I'll be happy to sort it out for you then.

Ok, thanks. Will do
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Wait until you get back from vacation. There's no time limit set for the NAUT>NXTNAUT redemption, and I'll be happy to sort it out for you then.

How much NAUT is getting airdropped on the 26th?  By the looks of it - with the price not taking off, I think we're gonna see a massive dump from all those air dropped NAUT coins.  Can you add some color to this situation?  Thx.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
True....there's a list of stuff to do.
But the exchange will also need to verify the same information for the redemption/sign up process, this gives NAUT holders a way to get NXTNAUT now, and to make sure that they have a sorted Nxt account for secure storage of their shiny new coins.

Evildave Thanks for the instructions! I have one question though.. At this very moment I am on vacation with  no access to my home pc, only tablet and phone access and will be returning the 25th of September. Currently my naut is all on bittrex. What do you suggest? Wait for the exchange, or perform the suggested conversion on the 25th? I am  a holder of a decent amount of naut. Thanks for your support.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
If anyone has any questions about Nxt and the client, I am available to answer them, too. Smiley

Best of luck!
True....there's a list of stuff to do.
But the exchange will also need to verify the same information for the redemption/sign up process, this gives NAUT holders a way to get NXTNAUT now, and to make sure that they have a sorted Nxt account for secure storage of their shiny new coins.

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
Sounds alot easier to just wait for the automated conversion Smiley
Yes......edited OP
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Just to clarify then - the redemption process will be 1 for 1 then? 1 Oldnaut = 1 newnaut?
Pages:
Jump to: