Pages:
Author

Topic: Nauticus Exchange - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 12:57:17 AM
I have been a large fan of the Nauticus project since the ICO began; it had a rough time with delays during the great big bear of 2018. The project is finally growing it's sealegs and beginning to show results. The token trading has been opened and the price which initially fell 60% is now up to 80% of the ICO's value with strong buying pressure. I am wondering if any of you have heard of NTS or are hodling it as well.

P.S.

Where did you hear of it from?

I've been supporting the project. I own some NTS + I use the exchange. I've been trying to tell people weak hands will always get shaken out of the market. I always keep some FIAT around for when dips occur.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 12:46:08 AM
I have been a large fan of the Nauticus project since the ICO began; it had a rough time with delays during the great big bear of 2018. The project is finally growing it's sealegs and beginning to show results. The token trading has been opened and the price which initially fell 60% is now up to 80% of the ICO's value with strong buying pressure. I am wondering if any of you have heard of NTS or are hodling it as well.

P.S.

Where did you hear of it from?
Pages:
Jump to: