Pages:
Author

Topic: Nauticus Is The Future - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 10, 2019, 02:04:14 PM
That's right, up to the 12th day, they must transfer all promised payments to your exchange account. If this does not happen, ask questions in the official telegram chat. I hope that the exchange will show us good volumes.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 01:55:09 PM
I see that the development team did a good job on the stock exchange and marketing is also good. I have repeatedly faced with the service of this exchange on the forum and don't understand what makes it better or different from exchange Binance.

The value is in the utility of their token. BNB has already made a massive run. NTS is at the ground floor. Unlike an ico where ppl invest in ideas, Nauticus is already on the rise with an exchange. The overall difference will be the potential return on investment for BNB vs NTS.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 10, 2019, 12:40:17 PM
I see that the development team did a good job on the stock exchange and marketing is also good. I have repeatedly faced with the service of this exchange on the forum and don't understand what makes it better or different from exchange Binance.
January 10, 2019, 12:26:58 PM
However, because this coin is new and tied to the exchange, I think it has a chance to emulate what BNB did last year.

Hi, I see there are no pairs except NTS/BTC.

Is quoted something you have a hunch about, simply that it seems logical or based on some information not mentioned?

NTS / BTC will be traded from January 12th. Now the exchange has distributed all NTS tokens to investors and in two days we will be able to trade this token on BTC

https://d.radikal.ru/d31/1901/74/ba246dc9352d.png

Thank you for the additional information. I expect maybe a slight drop upon launch with the bounty hunters selling and btc tanking. I see BTC hitting $3200 soon and testing previous support. If it holds, then that's a good sign for Bitcoin, Nauticus, and the rest of crypto.
Activity: 83
January 10, 2019, 12:21:58 PM

NTS / BTC will be traded from January 12th. Now the exchange has distributed all NTS tokens to investors and in two days we will be able to trade this token on BTC

I see, thank you.

Any information regarding possible adding of other NTS pairs somewhere, perhaps?
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 10, 2019, 12:20:32 PM
However, because this coin is new and tied to the exchange, I think it has a chance to emulate what BNB did last year.

Is quoted something you have a hunch about, simply that it seems logical or based on some information not mentioned?

Activity: 83
January 10, 2019, 12:14:45 PM

Activity: 27
January 10, 2019, 12:06:05 PM
Bullish Stance For Nauticus:

Nauticus could make investors a lot of money in the future. Many of the top named analysts in this community are calling a bottom for crypto currencies. As a community, we have an exorbitant amount of positive news on the horizon. If Bitcoin TRULY bottoms within Q1 of 2019, then we could see substantial increases in coins like NTS. NTS is the Nauticus exchange token. At the moment, I am bullish that this coin will perform well alongside BTC. However, because this coin is new and tied to the exchange, I think it has a chance to emulate what BNB did last year. This is something that has great potential; that potential will only be increased if we embark on another bull run.

Nautics Info:

https://blockonomi.com/nauticus-trading-has-gone-live/?fbclid=IwAR1mH9r4yp037ooPqxmLZk2F8JJNK5eHQ-pp6QNOUhbqtTztLN5CkA5lOuQ

Exchange:

https://nauticus.exchange/

I believe in the project, but tbh this market is atrocious right now. I'm still waiting for a better entry point before getting back into crypto in general...
January 10, 2019, 11:43:50 AM
Bullish Stance For Nauticus:

Nauticus could make investors a lot of money in the future. Many of the top named analysts in this community are calling a bottom for crypto currencies. As a community, we have an exorbitant amount of positive news on the horizon. If Bitcoin TRULY bottoms within Q1 of 2019, then we could see substantial increases in coins like NTS. NTS is the Nauticus exchange token. At the moment, I am bullish that this coin will perform well alongside BTC. However, because this coin is new and tied to the exchange, I think it has a chance to emulate what BNB did last year. This is something that has great potential; that potential will only be increased if we embark on another bull run.

Nautics Info:

https://blockonomi.com/nauticus-trading-has-gone-live/?fbclid=IwAR1mH9r4yp037ooPqxmLZk2F8JJNK5eHQ-pp6QNOUhbqtTztLN5CkA5lOuQ

Exchange:

https://nauticus.exchange/
Pages:
Jump to: