Pages:
Author

Topic: Navigating Bitcoin's Price Plunge: What Awaits Next? - page 2. (Read 144 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
This is the prediction of many and maybe we might see the price of $25k before we finally see the pump by next Month. This is a good opportunity to those who are waiting for a cheaper price with Bitcoin, and you can still wait for the support level. The bull trend is still far from reality, we should be more patient and plan ahead to know what to do next. After this drop, I expect a pump so don’t panic.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler

Prepare for the $35000 that's what's next. Every time BTC falls like this, it will instantly bounce but maybe it will happen next month.

We are in the accumulation period I suppose and a lot are already expecting a dive before it will shoot to break a resistance which I think this dive must be it. But I think it will drop a bit more to $25000. The market always acts weirder every time the bull market is about to begin.

Exactly right. Some people really need to learn how to zoom out on the Bitcoin price chart. I mean look at monthly. There is still a lot of potential for up there. Even last weekly's candle seems to give a glimmer of hope that the current weekly candle will pull itself up by its bootstraps. There is nothing in the news which would point towards further dumps and I feel like we are currently in a bear trap. Accumulation is probably looking to keep going strong. We have had many such sudden dips with no apparent cause before a quick reversal in the past. In other words, I do not trust the red candle currently forming.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Prepare for the $35000 that's what's next. Every time BTC falls like this, it will instantly bounce but maybe it will happen next month.

We are in the accumulation period I suppose and a lot are already expecting a dive before it will shoot to break a resistance which I think this dive must be it. But I think it will drop a bit more to $25000. The market always acts weirder every time the bull market is about to begin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
The price of BTCBitcoin has undergone a breakdown of the pole-and-flag pattern, resulting in a decline below the significant immediate support level of $29,000, ultimately reaching a 25-day low below the $28,000 threshold. Despite this, it's noteworthy that BTC is currently trading below the 100-day Simple Moving Average (SMA), while the 200-day SMA remains positioned to potentially offer support in the near future.

The question that arises now is whether Bitcoin will experience a rebound or persist in its ongoing trend. The unfolding market dynamics will provide further insights into the trajectory of this cryptocurrency.

Tradingview post: https://www.tradingview.com/x/EIZjUOU4/
Pages:
Jump to: