Pages:
Author

Topic: Nazi's infesting America - page 3. (Read 2217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
August 18, 2017, 06:51:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 18, 2017, 06:10:11 PM
All this black and white arguing is pathetic ..

Blacks feel so hard done by as if they cannot be raciest..
Take a look at AFRICA always killed each others villages ..

Ireland was white slaves just like black slaves..

The Romans come the Britain and used us as slaves and killed us if we never done what they said..

Slavery as been going on in all colours ..

SO BLACK PEOPLE GET OVER IT Wink..

You seem to think we don't get no chance in AMERICA..

Point 1 many rappers singers sports stars who are black..
If they use their money to make companies they can employ blacks..

But you and i know a black man with money will only look after himself..

No go and look at all the AFRICAN LEADERS all on the take robbing their own people like no tomorrow ..

Mugabe Zuma  need i say anymore..

So in the 21st century if your black or white and you complain over who is getting what
TAKE A LOOK AT THE POW WOWS..

The native indians are thinking what a gang of cheeky fuckers you all are..

Black and white are NAZI..

Blacks are just as RACIEST as white people ..

So why does black people hold babies over a fire when they attack another village in the 21st century.. Wink..

I don't think you would see any white dude from the uk hold a baby over a fire if in war..

We would feel sick doing something so extreme ..

So who is the savages in all this?..WHITE and BLACKS are as bad as each other both as raciest as each other FACT..

Now some WHITE and BLACKS hate black lives matter and white lives matter ..

Both are RACIEST GROUPS..My colour crew or die..

When white black brown yellow all own AMERICA..

Although you don't it belongs to the POW WOWS..
All the colours of the RAINBOW stole it from them..

So now all the colours of the rainbow must live together and help the native pow wows to survive and then you can all be at peace..

But i thinks no one likes peace because they brought ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS NUTTERS to all our nations..

NO PEACE NOW NOT EVER..
We will never ever have peace anymore Angry..
legendary
August 18, 2017, 06:05:30 PM
Ohh left-wing wimps again going to drag Trump's name into the affair

he's the goddamned POTUS, man. Who the fuck is running this shit, if not him?

oh, you are right. no one has been running this thing, and we are careening off of a fucking cliff.

my bad, carry on.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 05:57:10 PM
Ohh left-wing wimps again going to drag Trump's name into the affair
legendary
August 18, 2017, 05:49:52 PM
You are a Nazi sympathizer... I know your kind VERY well

The entire planet kicked your ass 70 years ago, and we will do it again

Me a nazi?  Funny that didn't turn up on my security clearance investigation.  Grin
Besides, I don't think they let gay guys in that club.

Are you are pow wow AKA woo woo ?

So to a woo woo your a NAZI Wink
If you live in the USA ..

Just think your president should be called little big balls from the woo woo tribe..
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
August 18, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Me a nazi?  Funny that didn't turn up on my security clearance investigation.  Grin
Besides, I don't think they let gay guys in that club.
legendary
August 18, 2017, 05:41:18 PM
It belongs to the POW WOWS so shut your faces..
You never asked could you live there you took it..

POW WOW?  I always thought it was Woo Woo.  Dammit!   Cheesy
Woo Woo.  Only when we stuck hot pokers up their ass holes they become woo woo

Woo woo i want my land back..
legendary
August 18, 2017, 05:33:45 PM

POW WOW?  I always thought it was Woo Woo.  Dammit!   Cheesy
legendary
August 18, 2017, 05:27:09 PM
 If your not a POW WOW Indian everyone is a Nazi's infesting America..

We want our country back Cheesy Cheesy..
I thinks the POW WOWS want their country back from every colour person you can think of..

You are all NAZI  Grin..No just you don't realise it..

legendary
August 18, 2017, 04:56:31 PM
I also have an advice for the blacks, when you all were being shot by the Police how many white people came to protest with you, They should lay low and mind their own business. When a black President didnt care about you and betrayed you, we didn't see you all protesting.

WE appreciate that broseph, we Blacks need all the help we can get Smiley

Let me return some advice:

I also have an advice for the poor and rural whites, when you get shot by the Police for heroin, how many people period came to protest with you, They should lay low and mind their own business. When your leader didnt care about you and betrayed you, you cheered him on and encouraged him to continue.

Im about to pop open a 6 pack of babies. Soros is doing karaoke, its great, and Hillary is talking about a wet t shirt contest. We talked her out of it, ugggh.

oh, Bannon's thoughts on white supremacy:

http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

I asked Bannon about the connection between his program of economic nationalism and the ugly white nationalism epitomized by the racist violence in Charlottesville and Trump’s reluctance to condemn it. Bannon, after all, was the architect of the strategy of using Breitbart to heat up white nationalism and then rely on the radical right as Trump’s base.

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.

From his lips to Trump’s ear.

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

You guys were lied to, in order to further a political agenda. Dont feel bad, it has happened to all of us. Do feel bad, though, because we told you so, and it was blatantly fucking obvious.

Let me quote the Master one mo time:

“Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,”

Are you gonna let that disheveled bastard talk about ya'll like that? Have some nuts, white nationalist bros. Undecided

but this is all fake news, of course. it wasn't on Breitbart, so it probably didnt happen.

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2017, 04:42:50 PM
Please don't twist the facts. Trump didn't endorsed the Nazis. That's a complete lie. He blamed both the neo-Nazis and the Antifa for the violence. And he condemned the murder of Heather Heyer in the strongest language possible.
The Americans must come to the relization that slavery will always be a part of their history and there is nothing that they can do about it, Removing the statues will not make people forget the slavery, they have to embrace them and move on. I also have an advice for the blacks, when you all were being shot by the Police how many white people came to protest with you, They should lay low and mind their own business. When a black President didnt care about you and betrayed you, we didn't see you all protesting.
legendary
August 18, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

....When Bannon goes, which is soon, the shit will hit the fan, so to speak.

Thats hilarious. I wrote that like, an hour or so before they canned his ass.

Like I said, its a party over here.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2017, 02:32:17 PM

I don't believe you read the image you quoted

Or, you clearly didn't understand it

The message is... If you don't fight Nazis, they win... so you MUST fight Nazis, whether or not that sounds like you are being mean too... you are not being mean by stopping Nazis from taking control...

tl;dr - It is like spanking/punishing your child... you aren't being mean to them, you are actually being nice... not punishing your child is being mean by spoiling them

This is simple stuff... a child can understand this... how can you completely miss the point?

I understand it and you.  You and the nazis are different sides of the same abhorrent coin.  

You don't know me at all, and you clearly don't understand anything

Some of my relatives were literally killed by Nazis during the war. And I will be the first to step up and say that the "alt-right" protesters were indeed peaceful and setup by the media, as well as aggressors from Antifa, BLM and potentially the government or law enforcement considering how they were literally shoved through hordes of armed enemies.

I was honestly shocked to see the "nazis" (I don't think the entire right consists of just nazis) being calm, collected and going through the legal channels, which I can not be saying about their enemies currently. Antifa is killing people without even making sure they're their proclaimed enemies, they wreak havoc in the public and destroy public goods and buildings.

Time and history have this odd thing about them, where the pendulum keeps swinging back and forth. It seems like the majority of fascists are gathered on the far left this time around. The only difference will be that once this horseshit is over, antifa & co will feel quite ashamed for having their hypocrisy undeniable displayed for even the dumbest motherfucker to see.

"The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists" - Winston Churchill
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
August 18, 2017, 02:19:21 PM
I was really surprised when I heard he news that Nazi supporters were present in that Charlottesville protest. I thought everyone hated them, including the modern Germany citizens. Guess I gotta update my software!
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 18, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

The message is... If you don't fight Nazis, they win... so you MUST fight Nazis, whether or not that sounds like you are being mean too... you are not being mean by stopping Nazis from taking control...

tl;dr - It is like spanking/punishing your child... you aren't being mean to them, you are actually being nice... not punishing your child is being mean by spoiling them

This is simple stuff... a child can understand this... how can you completely miss the point?

I understand it and you.  You and the nazis are different sides of the same abhorrent coin.  

You don't know me at all, and you clearly don't understand anything

legendary
August 18, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

I understand it and you.  You and the nazis are different sides of the same abhorrent coin. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 18, 2017, 10:04:06 AM

tl;dr: It's OK to be a nazi if you accuse everyone you're fighting of being a nazi.

You anarcho communists (antifa) are as guilty of unacceptable behavior as the white nationalists (nazis).
The tolerance we speak of is towards the free expression of thought, ideas, and speech.  Anyone who threatens this is the enemy.  

legendary
August 18, 2017, 10:00:25 AM
Another winging ethic minority.

Go fuck yourself Moloch, "white guilt" has run its course and now its time for the push back.

You created a new account just so I wouldn't know who is telling me to fuck off... fucking hilarious

They love to do this silly shit, as though we can't all clearly see the post count and rank. Go look at that "hot topic" sjw thread that pops up. There are literally 10+ accounts made about 5 minutes from each other, with roughly the same post count Wink Spewing some Breitbart comments section bullshit.

Folks, if your argument is so weak that you need fake consensus to support it, well then get that weak shit out of here Grin

*Glares at current WH*

edit: thank you alt right. Thank you, dammit, THANK YOU.

Sit down and let me rap to you.

You accomplished in a day what the evil axis of leftist has been trying to accomplish for years, showing the idiocy and radicalization of your ideology. Now, instead of anyone taking your ideological school seriously, you have been branded a fool in the court of public opinion, global public opinion. You made bed mates with the wrong ones; and now you have been identified/conflated with your lowest common denominator. You have managed to put yourselves lower than "immigrant rapists" and "Islamic terrorists" in the greater public's eyes; YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELVES A PUBLIC ENEMY. Be proud, good Sirs. History will be most unkind to your legacies. Your cause, essentially, has died. Notice the collapse of all of Trump's castle; the folks on this board may be some of the few apologist still left in the room. GOP has jumped ship. CEOs as well. When Bannon goes, which is soon, the shit will hit the fan, so to speak.

Maybe y'all should like, take up arms and violently revolt? I would sooo tune in for that, for the 2 days it would persist. Fuck the old Confederacy, make some new shit and get out there!! Boots on the ground!

Soros and Hillary just gave me a small child as a prize for my good work. It's a celebration over here Bros!

And let me make one thing clear. Notice I said alt right, which is a specific ideological school. I would never accused every conservative of being the same, because how fucking stupid would it be to assign a single ideology to a whole group? Only a fool would do that.

*glares at fools*

The confetti is made of emails.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 08:30:51 AM
Yes, America is completely infested by LGBT nazis who oppress regular people.
legendary
August 18, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

tl;dr: It's OK to be a nazi if you accuse everyone you're fighting of being a nazi.

You anarcho communists (antifa) are as guilty of unacceptable behavior as the white nationalists (nazis).
The tolerance we speak of is towards the free expression of thought, ideas, and speech.  Anyone who threatens this is the enemy. 
Pages:
Jump to: