Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA -Basketball Picks/predictions 2 Win 2 Loses - page 4. (Read 6294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
personally im going to say that GSW will make a small comeback they need to show their true colours and hopefully OP shares my view too cant wait to watch the match too lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Cleveland won yesterday, my prediction was correct. Smiley

Wins: 2
Loses: 0

Thread updated

You are good.
What do you think about the 3rd game?
Do you think Cleveland will continue winning or GSW will rebound and get a win?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cleveland won yesterday, my prediction was correct. Smiley

Wins: 2
Loses: 0

Thread updated
No.... Lol guys what are you talking about?

I didn't do the prediction for the first game because i was busy.

I did the prediction for the second game (Cleveland won that's why I'm 1 win 0 loses)

And i voted for Cleveland to win tonight too (at Cleveland home court)

What's hard to understand?

Lol
Activity: 840
This thread name is wrong. You have 0 wins 1 loss. You picked Cavs first game, not the second game. Pathetic  Roll Eyes

Actually not, he won the second game,

Next prediction:

Golden State Warriors V Cleveland Cavaliers

My pick: Cleveland to win

Odds: 1.95x

Good luck Smiley

So the title should be 1 win 1 loss is correct
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
This thread name is wrong. You have 0 wins 1 loss. You picked Cavs first game, not the second game. Pathetic  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Next prediction:

Good luck Smiley

Wow you really support Cleveland
I don't think they can win in Game 3.
GSW will bounce back to take the match.

I don't think so, cavs played so well in GSW's home, G3 and 4 are in Cavs home, so I think LJ will dominate the final, win 2 games of 3 and 4, and finally broke GSW's hope in game 5.

IMO in Cavs home, other Cavs players will play better than in GSW home, and LJ will get triple-double again.  Grin

Im not sure leborn james on fire in every games. He not a robot, so cavs will lose in one home match. I dont know games 3 or 4 Wink

He's been on fire the last two games.  I think he can keep that up the rest of the series.  He's an emotional player and this means a lot to him.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Next prediction:

Good luck Smiley

I don't think so, cavs played so well in GSW's home, G3 and 4 are in Cavs home, so I think LJ will dominate the final, win 2 games of 3 and 4, and finally broke GSW's hope in game 5.

IMO in Cavs home, other Cavs players will play better than in GSW home, and LJ will get triple-double again.  Grin

Im not sure leborn james on fire in every games. He not a robot, so cavs will lose in one home match. I dont know games 3 or 4 Wink
you want to say lebron was on fire previous game also? i really doubt that. hes only a selfish player, he had 0 performance score and 11 out of 35 field goals... you serious? thats less than one third, players who were sitting on the bench whole game had better impact on the game
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Next prediction:

Good luck Smiley

IMO in Cavs home, other Cavs players will play better than in GSW home, and LJ will get triple-double again.  Grin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Cavs are playing really good right now and have a chance to win it all.  I still think golden state can win it in 6 though.  Heres hoping.
Activity: 840
Next prediction:

Good luck Smiley

Activity: 140
Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq
How the hell are you even at 0 losses. You predicted cavs g1 and they lost which means your pick was bad
legendary
Activity: 1344
Next prediction:

Good luck Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Next prediction:

Good luck Smiley

Okay but I'm little bit hesitate here, because the game will be played in Oracle Arena, and Warriors won Game 1 in advance. Hope your prediction is in right way.  Smiley
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i really like nba and even i doubt that Cleveland Cavaliers will get a win once again, lets hope youre correct
Next prediction:

Good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Hello,

I'm here to give basketball predictions and picks.

I'll be honest, no body is perfect and you can't always win. I lost a few matches myself but I'm willing to give it a shot here! Smiley

First prediction:

Cleveland Cavaliers V Golden State Warriors

Moneyline: Cleveland

Odds: 2.88x

Thank you guys, I'll also keep this thread updated at all times!

You can also put your bet record in this thread, so people will be interested and always wait for your update. Congrats to your winning. I'm waiting your prediction for Game 3.
Lol. I am busy in real life. I have exams going on.

Chill guys. I'll post predictions for next game
Activity: 140
Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq
Lol I'd just pick the opposite of what he picks. I wouldn't trust him for picks since he gave no reason why to favor the cavs
Activity: 154
Hello,

I'm here to give basketball predictions and picks.

I'll be honest, no body is perfect and you can't always win. I lost a few matches myself but I'm willing to give it a shot here! Smiley

First prediction:

Cleveland Cavaliers V Golden State Warriors

Moneyline: Cleveland

Odds: 2.88x

Thank you guys, I'll also keep this thread updated at all times!

Why u dont update this thread?
Or maybe all of your pick lost? Cheesy

The game will be tomorrow, cant you wait for his prediction? Maybe he is just busy in RL
Pages:
Jump to: