Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA Playoffs 2019 Prediction Pool(Discussion) - page 2. (Read 380 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Lebron in LA is good team then with many players that can shoot 3 point and 2 big center, Curry,Thompson,Durant,Cousin in GS so they also have many good star player there,In Rockets Harden,Capela,Chris Paul so they have good player,then this is my last team Boston Celtics with a lot of many players also so for me this four are can win a championship in NBA so that's unpredictable like crypto investment because there's a lot of good team that can win
Do you evn have watch NBA? Lakers is one of the worst team right now, with or without LeBron. Looks like LeBron is going to miss the playoffs for the first time in last 13 years and I'm happy for that because I know next season he's going to come back and show all of them who LeBron is and what he's capable of doing.

Anyways the Warriors will win easily again this year and I don't see any teams even pushing them to a 7 game series.
Im an not sure it will be that easy for the Warriors to win again this year. When they play at their best no one can beat them but during last weeeks they are not covering many games and they have even lost to a Hoouston team that played without Jarden. There arent many teams who can compete against GSW but i think Milwaukee,Toronto, Portland, Denver and maybe Houston if the would be a bit more organized could be a pontential threat to the title.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
February 27, 2019, 09:32:50 AM
Lebron in LA is good team then with many players that can shoot 3 point and 2 big center, Curry,Thompson,Durant,Cousin in GS so they also have many good star player there,In Rockets Harden,Capela,Chris Paul so they have good player,then this is my last team Boston Celtics with a lot of many players also so for me this four are can win a championship in NBA so that's unpredictable like crypto investment because there's a lot of good team that can win
Do you evn have watch NBA? Lakers is one of the worst team right now, with or without LeBron. Looks like LeBron is going to miss the playoffs for the first time in last 13 years and I'm happy for that because I know next season he's going to come back and show all of them who LeBron is and what he's capable of doing.

Christian is a sig spammer, you can tell from his insight on the NBA.  Looks like a bot made that post.

Anyways the Warriors will win easily again this year and I don't see any teams even pushing them to a 7 game series.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
February 27, 2019, 09:21:09 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
February 27, 2019, 12:48:25 AM
~snip~~~

OP is correct, that searched showed all star games and not NBA playoff prediction.

Hi OP, I glad that you made this one, playoff is approaching and it's very interesting to discuss this one.
I would like you recommend to put some pool, where we can choose teams that will enter into playoffs, or maybe it would be interesting on who will earn the no.8 spot since it's where the competition is.
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2019, 07:32:20 PM
If there are a good number of NBA enthusiasts we can come up with a prediction pool. I'll be the incharge though preferably if a mod/trusted guy does it, it'll see much more participation.

I've been following NBA 2018-2019 betting lately and have been giving out free picks for the community. If we can work this out, it'd be great and I'll solicitously participate. Following.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 26, 2019, 07:18:04 PM
I also a basketball fanatics, but i contented to watch and enjoy choosing my favorite team no need to analysts or predict who's gonna get win i just focus to watch because i want to win my favorite team.
By the way nice and good suggestion discuss about the prediction pool in basketball put bet while watching is additional excitement to choosing best team who got win.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
February 26, 2019, 05:49:39 PM
Are talking about such pools like organized by hilariousandco? Right now I participate in Premier League and UEFA Champions League prediction pool and it's really fun and interesting competition.
Why there is no pool for NBA? Probably mainly because there not so many people interested in basketball here than we have football fans. Also, why would need trusted member who will organize pool and will held prize money.
If someone is going to make NBA pool, I would be interested to participate. I'm not an expert in NBA, I just watch games sometimes. I have much better knowledge in European tournaments like Euroleague and others Cheesy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2019, 04:39:03 PM
If you can only utilize the search bar then putting NBA on it is not very hard, And you can see tons of people posting about NBA gambling well your post is included there are well,
If you can just only utilize your understanding and read what I'm trying to say, I'm asking about a "prediction pool"

I was first maybe because I'm the only one asked about the 'NBA prediction pool'(I tried to read and understand things first before replying to you though).

If you just want to read and are just interested in the 2019 season NBA you can sure go in this thread and right now they are talking about the 2019 season and what is the prime team today in the NBA, And you can sure back read for the past discussion on it as well.
Again, read first before telling someone what to do, I am pertaining to 'NBA playoffs' and not '2019 season NBA'

This are the examples of sports Prediction pool:(I guess, I utilized my search bar here)
(IPL) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-ipl-prediction-pool-discussion-5114470
(UEFA) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44289685

it seems to me that you are just replying to this thread for post count.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 26, 2019, 04:06:17 PM
If you can only utilize the search bar then putting NBA on it is not very hard, And you can see tons of people posting about NBA gambling well your post is included there are well,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2019-nba-pre-season-1220979

If you just want to read and are just interested in the 2019 season NBA you can sure go in this thread and right now they are talking about the 2019 season and what is the prime team today in the NBA, And you can sure back read for the past discussion on it as well.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2019, 03:37:33 PM
Out of curiosity as I read here in Gambling discussion there are various sports that's conducting prediction pool, why is it there is no prediction pool regarding with the NBA playoffs?

I'm a Basketball enthusiast ever since I was a child and I'm so excited when the NBA playoffs are coming.

Edit: I already started an official prediction pool here 2019 NBA Playoffs 2019 Prediction Pool(ONGOING REGISTRATION)
and this thread will now serve as a Discussion thread

You can ask here to whatever related to the 2019 NBA Playoffs 2019 Prediction Pool(ONGOING REGISTRATION) and I'll answer your queries as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: