Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA Weekly Competition - 0.0005 btc entry fee. - page 13. (Read 2728 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Para sa mga mahilig sa NBA at may bet na mga teams tamang tama ito para inyo at for sure marami ang sasali dito yun nga lang sa ngayon talaga 0.001 btc ay malaki perp kung may budget naman yung iba kayamg kaya ito malaki na rin kasi ang palitan ng bitcoin sa peso kaya tumaas ang value ng ganyang halaga ng bitcoin Pero sure na maraming sasali dito lalo na si Op ang may pa competition.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Ayos sana to. Kaso medyo mataas na ang 0.001BTC sa akin sa ngayon.

3.) Your prediction should be posted 1 hour before the fist game will start.

Klarohin ko lang sana bro. Kailangan ba 1 hour before the game starts talaga o at least 1 hour before the game starts? Para pwedeng manghula kaagad pagkapost mo ng games.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Guys, if you like a competition on NBA games, this is the right thread for you.

I will follow some of rules from Mirakal's PBA competition and inthelongrun's NBA competition.

Here's the simple rule.

1.)I will assign 1 btc address where you will send the 0,0005 btc as the registration fee
2.) I will post daily games with spread at least 5 days in a week, and whoever gets the highest score will win the total pool.
3.) Your prediction should be posted 1 hour before the fist game will start.

Please join for us to raise a good amount in the pool, a total of 10 participants would make the total pool of BTC0.01 which is already a good prize for the winner per week.

Send your Entry fee here : 1EsDH2C4DQvRx2MHjWwqAc228iajCEizdN

First Week will start on Monday.

Pages:
Jump to: