Pages:
Author

Topic: NCAA Basketball PIX (parlays welcome) 2015-16 Record 8-2 - page 16. (Read 11689 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sienna ML  -305
Florida St. ML -260
Western Carolina ML -950
Virginia ML -750
Kansas ML -180
Sacramento St. ML -550

Are you betting these lines or just picking winners on this forum?

I know I posted something a little bit ago and I emphasize again I mean no disrespect (text can be read one way or another), I just don't understand the method you're taking.  If you bet $10 per ML tonight, you would be risking $461.05 to win $60.  Doesn't that seem a bit risk heavy?  

EDIT...posted something on your pix page on another thread somewhere
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
My Pix today are:

-NCAAB-

Sienna ML
Florida St. ML
Western Carolina ML
Virginia ML
Kansas ML
Sacramento St. ML
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Here are my daily NCAA basketball and football pix.  I go through all games on a daily basis and select the ones I feel are best.  I encourage you to take my filtered pix and go through them yourself to see which ones you like and go with them!  I usually take 1-4 parlays on my pix including one parlay with all selections.  Anyway hopefully a few of you will follow along.

I use Nitrogensports.eu because they are very customer friendly and they allow up to 20 tm parlays with the best overall odds which come in handy with my pix.  If you decide to use them as well I would greatly appreciate anyone who clicks through my link as I will get a referral!  Grin  They truly are the best around.

Suggestions are welcome and if you are inclined after a win so are tips: 1B4gNc4sob941tY9e8KyamR9i8WFCRx6h6  GOOD LUCK!

PREVIOUS SEASONS RECORDS

2013-14 NCAA Basketball ~ (300-79-1)
Pages:
Jump to: