Pages:
Author

Topic: NE0 is the right coin to long term investment? - page 2. (Read 157 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Its a great choice with powerful backing, but there are other options out there you might like to look into, like bitcoin is a great long term investment and so is ethereum.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
NEO Has already been pumped by a lot during the last few months, that is the main reason of why we saw it going up a lot of times. It has been dumped too ,so ii do not know, maybe it is a good concept but a bad token.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Everything is good with NEO. The NEO assest and a different gas, NEO generating gas, the NEP-5 platform, the unfrokability.
But they seem to be very slow in getting client and adaption. They were initially one of the few competitor of Ethereum but now seem to be challanged by newer competitors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I will plan for invest on NEO for long term this is the right coin or any other coins can I select ?

NEO has a good potential to be a very lucrative coin for anyone interested with cryptocurrency. However, am suggesting that you timed your entrance to NEO when the price is low so you can be a part of the rising bandwagon soon. Personally, I would put NEO as one of my top 5 cryptocurrency as it has one of the most active devs behind and it is quite popular in China despite the so-called ban imposed by the government. In other words, NEO has a good future awaiting ahead of itself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
NEO is good option for long term investment because has strong  community  and the project  supported  by their country (China). NEO has some more interesting features than similar  platform.  But other than NEO, i think you have also take alook in to others coin like EOS and ONT. I think  EOS has the most potential  to be the next Ethereum.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I will plan for invest on NEO for long term this is the right coin or any other coins can I select ?
Pages:
Jump to: