Pages:
Author

Topic: Nearly $ 1 billion worth of Ethereum is in ICO projects - page 3. (Read 536 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
Pleas don't forget to post your source. If this is true then icos are the right way to get a ton of ETH now day's, and it's normal to see icos selling their stock because they need bitcoin to support their coin once it join to a exchanger and they need money to send to their pockets too  Cheesy

Personally i don't like icos at all is hard form me to trust them, but with this nice amount of money i should get more involved with them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
That's a good spreadsheet to study which projects have more ETH and how are they contributing to the ETH and crypto ecosystem in general. Sadly a lot of scam ICOs also have a great deal of ETH with them which they keep dumping whenever they wish. Then we have these stupid ponzi games which have been getting quite popular lately, and they also have giant heaps of ETH with them. Personally I don't think ETH will gain high value this bull season.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This could be true coz nearly 98% of icos are ran on ether block chain and they need the ether smart contract wallets to ran,therefore ether is sold for all these icos and this has led a great drop down of ETH more within this space
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Why do you spell Ethereum a new way each time? Ethanol Cheesy
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
ICO projects currently hold 3,330,390 Ethereal (ETH), equivalent to nearly $ 1 billion - at current Ethereum prices.

The ICO-funded projects currently hold 3,330,390 Ethereal (ETH), with 16,400 ETH sold last week, worth $ 4.5 million.

According to data from the Santiment, Digix is ​​the largest Ethanol Holder (after the Ethereum Foundation) with about 470,000 ETHs worth $ 130 million, which is larger than the market capitalization of the Token.

http://tinyimg.io/i/wv7GJJG.jpg

Golem came in second with 360,000 Ethereum worth about $ 100 million, just below the $ 140 million a cap.

The third largest ICO in the ICO is the Status with 253,000 ETHs worth $ 70 million, while the capital stock is $ 130 million.

In a recent study, more than 3 million ETH are being held by ICO projects, of which Ethereum Foundation holds 660,000 ETH.

Most of the projects sold their stock of Ethereum stock including OmiseGo with 71,000 ETH sold. ETH selling of ICOs is slowing, while the peak of selling is in May. The amount of ETH traded in cash also remained high despite a downward trend

Pages:
Jump to: