Pages:
Author

Topic: Nearly here, PCPi is about to launch ... - page 5. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Seems a great project, with strong team.
Im sure people soon will see your potential.
Best wishes on this journey!
Activity: 17
a great project with a lot of future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
is there any complete information like whitepaper to understand more about this project?
egretia
Activity: 44
Great Project. excellent work
Activity: 1
Great start...!!
 Cheesy
Activity: 54
great project with huge potential!! keep up the good work
Great project
Activity: 15
I´ve been following you for a while. If you deliver what you propose, this will be great.

Any stumbling blocks you can see?
Activity: 100
I´ve been following you for a while. If you deliver what you propose, this will be great.
Activity: 3
Awesome! precharge is the future! Wink Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
preCharge Risk Management Solutions

preCharge is a global solution provider with a core focus on maximizing order process efficiency and risk mitigation. It's primary goal is to assist merchants in doing more business throughout the world online and off.

preCharge is the service provider of the Certified Payments program and an active supporter in the war against transaction fraud. preCharge maintains thousands of industry, banking and government relationships throughout the globe and has serviced thousands of merchants over the past 5 years while maintaining one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry.

Since 2003, preCharge has enabled merchants to capture billions of dollars in lost revenue and has provided the tools, resources and relationships necessary to do business in over 200 countries around the world.
Activity: 110
Nice project and possibly excellent opportunity
Activity: 53
Really good project. Precharge will be nr in compliance and nr 1  transactional token on the market. Keep it up.Good work. Wink
Activity: 17
"15-year-old FinTech giant" this is the attraction graber line. Good to see this & thank you to shearing with us . I hope it can change micro payment system. Let's see what happen

We believe the future of ICOs and Blockchains is taking existing companies and taking their business model, then making it a public Blockchain.

preCharge has a long history of validating consumers, now we just make it public.

We have a long hard road ahead with many things to be done before we get there but we are confident we will.
Activity: 33
Looking forward to the future of this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
"15-year-old FinTech giant" this is the attraction graber line. Good to see this & thank you to shearing with us . I hope it can change micro payment system. Let's see what happen
brand new
Activity: 0
Very very good and promising project...Great to be part of it.
Activity: 1
This is so exciting. Can't wait to get my own debit card!  Grin Grin Grin
 nice project
Activity: 186
Great project, so many functions in just one wallet and advanced security, i am sure this will be a revolution! Its amazing!
Pages:
Jump to: