Pages:
Author

Topic: Nebulas: Global Blockchain Search Engine - page 8. (Read 27118 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Nebulas is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based platform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Nebulas has an upside probability of +59.3% for the next month and an expected return of +53,12% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

The 3rd annual Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Festival, one of the largest international innovation and entrepreneurship conferences, will be held on May 2nd at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Over 2000 entrepreneurs and investors will participate in the event. The mission of the conference is to establish a platform to facilitate engagement between investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world and to showcase brand influence on a global stage. Nebulas Labs and Atlas Protocol will be a part of the blockchain venue at the Festival.

In the blockchain section, there will be panel discussions and keynote speeches exploring the future development of blockchain technology, discussing the investment and legal aspects of blockchain and presenting several current and upcoming high-profile projects. Many high quality blockchain entrepreneurs and investors from Silicon Valley and other parts of the world will join the event to share their perspectives and insights on blockchain technology.

Duran Liu, head of Nebulas Labs and founder of Atlas Protocol, will start the first keynote in the blockchain section of the conference to present Nebulas Open Ecosystem. Duran will also join a panel discussion to further discuss Nebulas and Atlas Protocol technology and explore future use cases of blockchain. In addition, several unicorn projects, including MakerDAO, Loopring and Certik, will present their visions and different aspects of blockchain.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
exchange on the exchange will happen automatically and I can withdraw coins to their new wallet?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Can somebody pease tell me if I ned to do something NOW to get my coins swapped or just wait until tomorrow? I do not want to use these centrlaized exchagnes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Nebulas token swap is tomorrow at 09:00 UTC. Huobi and Gate IO will support the swap. Others - OKEx, Lbank, BCEX, Allcoin - are making final adjustments. Swap will also be possible via Nebulas wallet

I think this is very good news for the proponents and investors of this project .. And besides, there will be very much added traders with the addition of coins to new exchanges. Excellent work to start!  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Nebulas token swap is tomorrow at 09:00 UTC. Huobi and Gate IO will support the swap. Others - OKEx, Lbank, BCEX, Allcoin - are making final adjustments. Swap will also be possible via Nebulas wallet
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
real talk
I think this is a very ambitious and useful project for the crypto-community. With an experienced team and excellent partners
Activity: 66
Great project
Hope a suceed future for you Smiley
Activity: 79
Great project! A very good ecosystem is built. Good incentives for developers will not go unnoticed!
Activity: 126
Oh my god, I am so happy this is happening! I bought a huge bag of NAS back on the 3rd of February when it was 102000 per token. And now finally the price went even higher! And I am not going to sell it, I am still waiting for token swap and huge exchanges. +40% in 24 hours. Congrats to all true hodlers here! Cheesy
So if we have our Nebulas tokens in the core wallet, the transition will be automatic and we will not have to do anything?

I think we have to wait untill devs will come out and tell us what exactly we should do. I am personally going to wait to the last days before swap. No need to rush. But when it will come as close to the actual swap as it is possible there will be tons of information how to do this right and without any problems. I will just let others to make first mistakes.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
So if we have our Nebulas tokens in the core wallet, the transition will be automatic and we will not have to do anything?
Activity: 77
I do not think the team tries to maximize the impact of tbh, the wallet has been released btw and swap will not start when they are busy with consensus. I hope the swap will run well before then, it would be nice to have a functional blockchain back then.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
..............switching to NAS native coins.
NAS coin-swapping on the mainnet will start after the
unlock and return tokens is completed. The specific
time will be announced separately. Please stay tuned.

What do I need to do to get my NAS tokens ready for
the native coins switch?
Nebulas weekly report
Nebulas lock up bonus program (Lock 1 return 2) has completed & officially released version 1.0.1 on the Mainnet. The initial version of Nebulas SDK in Java has also completed. Learn more details here:
https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-26-b59d9c7c8705
Activity: 184
It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
Activity: 591
Merit: 250
All the tokens were sent today? or they were distributed in stages? Tell me please. I can not find this information
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Nebulas Lock up Bonus Program Completed! Learn more details here:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-lock-up-bonus-program-completed-4f8ccdb62274
Nebulas weekly report .
Released important news regarding Token Unlock Program and completed the v1.0.1 development update on the Go-Nebulas testnet last week.
Learn more details here:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-25-5938f46bced9

I was talking about big listing possibilities about 10 days earlier here. Well, I think I missed something very important. I believe there wont be any listings BEFORE token swap will happen. Think about it. Why any exchange would do that right before the swap? They dont want to make extra movements. Nobody wants, right? So swap first!
Pages:
Jump to: