Pages:
Author

Topic: [neㄘcash, ᨇcash, net⚷eys, or viᖚes?] Name AnonyMint's vapor coin? - page 15. (Read 95256 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
I've never seen you make any deep technical comments that would indicate to me you have strong programming skills. That is not to say that I know for sure you don't, but I just haven't seen any indication. Perhaps I missed those posts of yours if there were any.

Yes, I have programming skills, most likely more than you will ever have.

Bold claim with no evidence provided.

I saw very little from your codes...

You are making frequent comments about UI design and how skilled UI developer you are. In the meantime, your 1997 theme web site that promotes your previous (last?) software is still online, in fact you frequently quote that link during your debates. Now, any non-delusional software developer would understand how tragicomical is to claim great UI design skill and in the meantime display a fucking 1997 design theme on your website.

I think the Webarchive can confirm I made no significant changes to that website after I was attacked on Dec. 1, 1999, lost vision in my eye, and spent many months in surgeries to save the 95% blinded eye.

You are correct the site has not been updated. Not updating that website has no relationship to my coding skills. For you to make such a statement indicates you jump to irrational assessment based on insufficient data.

I spent 2001 - 2002 producing the last upgrade to CoolPage which added the Objects Windows, Applets, Events, etc.. We also created another website CoolPageHelp.com to teach these new features (and I forgot to renew the domain recently so that site is now gone except on the Web Archive). I had an offer from CoffeeCup to buy us out, but I declined and milked the sales for few more years. From 2003 on, I stopped working on that business, because I was in a maelstrom of problems with my ex and deciding where to live with kids and what to do with my life being blinded in one eye, having a failed marriage, two young kids which I was the one at home watching in 2002 in Texas, etc. The sales ceased entirely afair approximately 2010 but had dwindled to a trickle a couple years before.

I don't do day to day programming in the last 10 years. I have never worked on any crypto project nor I ever will (I am only the supporter of the great idea of Satoshi and super intelligent developers like gmaxwell and I have no plan to work on any crypto software), but based on what I have seen from you I predict, if I want, I can write a better software than you any time.

Yeah. Yeah. Ego is For Little People.

You are very smart, very articulate of course which indicates a very intelligent individual, you have lots of experience in technology and some in business, so of course you are better than the children who release all kind of shambles in this crypto screen including CfB the IOTA wanker who released 12 poorly written Java files in exchange for the $500K of the idiots who invested in IOTA, or I could say many other developers in this place who scams the idiots with not even mediocre software, but I am sure you would agree that the measure of skill is not to be better than these wankers are.

I think talk is cheap. All I know about you is your talk. I have posted my accomplishments on my LinkedIn. You are welcome to share yours on your profile. I have some small amount of crypto code on my GitHub already.

So I am sorry, even if you wanted I would never write software with you. If I write software then I deliver - you don't

Explain my resume of accomplishments then.  Huh

(The rest of your post is pretty much accurate and spot on. Yes, I hoped you will work with the GadgetCoin developers because they were struggling at the time, but it seems they have got their acts together and what you display here indicates anyway that you wouldn't be an asset to an ethical team. I am still friendly to you because you made valid and good points in many interesting topics, I understand you have a lot more good bone in your body than bad ones, it seems you are a very nice guy when you have a good mood, when your head is clear you contribute a lot to the crypto currency idea, but in the meantime you are building/maintaining relationship with scammers,

I presume you are referring to me helping TierNolan and jl777 on getting the correct design for decentralized exchange per the link I provided in my prior reply to you. I want DE to be available. If he is the first to implement it correctly, then he is. I don't understand how presenting the logic of the correct design to him and TierNolan means I am scamming  Huh I can't write in a thread where jl777 writes without being called a scammer  Huh By your logic then the well-respected TierNolan is associating with a scammer too.

you are forgiving and understanding with blatant scams like IOTA, LISK, etc., by saying that there is nothing wrong with them

You should review my post history over the past week or two. I have not minced my words w.r.t. to Iota.

I am not beholden to you. I am independent.

altcoinUK, I respectfully request you do not post in my thread again. I don't need the drama. Thanks. Good luck in all your endeavors.
Making my opinion about Synereo known. Please debate me in those threads, not here in my thread. Thanks.

Never heard of this coin but I'm still 99% sure it's just another shitcoin.

Agreed. You'll find links to my analysis in the other Synereo thread.

Why Just 99% sure?  Why aren't you 100% sure?

I am not even 100% sure I will live until tomorrow.

Seriously I know software development. I know how to detect which projects are capable. Synereo doesn't have the chops. I listened to their Hangouts and I studied the technology. I am quite confident this is just a scheme to sell a token to fund the math delusions of Greg Meredith.

I already explained they the economics they are proposing for a business model make no sense.

Sorry because I know readers do want to see a real decentralized alternative for social networking. And that is what I am working on. So yes my comments are biased. Synereo and my project are competitors. The difference is I did not launch a token before making the social network popular. I don't put the scam horse before the development cart.

Synereo is a vaporware P&D so keep that in mind

Synereo's beta will be released in a few weeks.

Just like Ethereum releases up to now, it will be software that doesn't work for anything real or meaningfully adoptable.

They are having fun inventing code that has no use case, because (as I had already explained) they don't even have the correct formulation of a use case economics and business model.

I will suggest you refer to my project's crowdfund to read the details on what I think a real business and ecosystem model is for this type of project.

I am less respectful than I would be, because they presold the AMP tokens. Thus for me it is scam just like Ethereum. That is my opinion. I don't hate them though. Afaik, they have not been egregiously deceptive, i.e. not like Dash.

Well, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I don't agree with it.  There are quite a few people who also don't agree with it.  Imo, Synereo is a thousand times better than the centralized alternatives like Facebook and Twitter, and Synereo's business model makes much more sense than theirs.  I respect your intelligence, but you aren't the only "genius level" person on this forum.

Thanks. I will quote from my other reply to you and leave it at that. Good luck to them. May the best competitor win.

[...]

I will suggest you refer to my project's crowdfund to read the details on what I think a real business and ecosystem model is for this type of project.

I am less respectful than I would be, because they presold the AMP tokens. Thus for me it is scam just like Ethereum. That is my opinion. I don't hate them though. Afaik, they have not been egregiously deceptive, i.e. not like Dash.

Oh and yes, Greg is smart. And probably (almost certaintly) smarter than me at math.

This is the issue we are facing here with every coin, including Bitcoin. there probability of being used by a broad population is very low, but as bitcoin showed and still showing, as times passe the latter probability increase.
Don't forget that we are speaking about a disruptive innovation here, that is better in all ways that what we currently use.

Bitcoin started with a niche use case.

Synereo will go no where without one. Ditto every other altcoin.

… hence all the "it's not money, it's something else"/Blockchain as a Service-coins popping up, like ETH, Lisk, Waves and so on. I'm curious to see where this is going.

Yeah but those niches need to actually work technically and exist. We've done a thorough job of destructing ETH in the Ethereum Paradox thread. I did an initial analysis of Synereo's niche and afaics is based on flawed concepts such as the value of paying social network users to share which I think is entirely undesired and uneconomic for the same reason that ads have a reputation of being mostly spam (linked upthread).

I don't know enough about Lisk and Waves to comment meaningfully on them.

Well, if you take it all together, you can see that something is cooking...

r0ach, smooth, I, and some others think the only killer app of blockchains is probably currency because of the self-referential requirement of what a block chain can reach consensus on securely. Thus technically we think all the other crap won't work, unless it is using a centralized block chain and then what is the point of that?

Bitcoin locked up large $ transfers. Monero has locked up anonymity. I am going after micro-transactions.
You sent me a PM a while ago about your debate with gmaxwel, the lead Bitcoin dev. I came and posted something to gmaxwel. gmaxwel has been a real gentleman, he was always a very nice guy and a fucking serious asset to Bitcoin, so of course I was interested in his opinion. On the other hand, I wanted to support you as well. gmaxwel replied me, as usual his post was interesting, intelligent and civil. By the time I was going reply to his post, of course, why not, you head got dizzy and you must needed to lock this thread, so I was unable to reply gmaxwel. No the thread is opened again. A usual mess around you.

The links to the thread that contains the debate between gmaxwell and myself has always been linked from an upthread post immediately after your post upthread.

And gmaxwell got his ass handed to him by myself in that debate on the Ogg container format for which he was the co-inventor of one of the key codecs:

Doing so would also increase the overhead for the format by 20% or so. As mentioned, accurate indexes are not small-- and many things compromise by just not providing accurate indexes; which then leaves applications linearly scanning or not permitting sample accurate seeking.

I assume the 20% estimate is only for when the optional index is present. So it is presumed someone would use an index only when that 20% was justified by their use case. Again I argue you should not remove degrees-of-freedom and hinder the optimization of use cases which you did not envision because no group or person is omniscient.

And how is not having the index any worse than not allowing an index. I fail to see the logic. Seems you are arguing that the receiving end will expect indexes and not be prepared for the case where indexes are not present. But that is a bug in the receiving end's software then. And in that case, there is no assurance that software would have done the index-less seeking more efficiently for the status quo of not allowing an index. None of this makes sense to me.

Also I don't understand how you calculate 20% increase in file size for adding an index. For example, lets take an average 180 second song consuming roughly 5MB for VBR encoding. Let's assume my users are satisfied with seeking in 1 second increments, so that means means I need at most 180 of 22-bit indices, so that is only 495 bytes which is only a 0.01% increase! On top of that I could even compress those 22-bit indices into relative offsets if I want to shrink it by roughly 75% to 0.0025%.

The reason I locked the thread is so I wouldn't have to waste my precious time responding to fucks who can't read such as this post from you. I quote myself:

I am closing this topic (at least until there is something other than a vaporcoin to talk about).

Please do not involve me anymore in your activities.

Why would I? Do you have programming skill I need? Have I contacted you over the past month or two? Sorry that you could not recruit me to become a developer for GadgetCoin. I did invest the time to talk to them and unfortunately there was no synergy. I have my own project to work on. Sorry if that makes you feel you were spurned or were not asked to invest as an angel investor. You can buy shares in the company like everyone else can when the shares are offered to the public. These are not crypto-currency tokens. The will be shares in the company and regulated as any such crowdfunded equity raise is. They are not transferable to crypto-currency tokens. I have maintained I will not promote a crypto-currency token here on this forum. I continue to maintain that pledge.

Organize your P&D with your "angel investors" - we know your P&D is coming.

There will be no P&D of cyrpto-currency tokens. We are selling shares in a company, not tokens. There is no masternode or centralized governance scheme for any tokens. None of the bullshit and scams.

What happened to you? You seem to be mentally unstable or simply lashing out because of not taking the time to read enough to understand what is going on? Try to get control of your rationality please. I'll forgive this one transgression but if repeats, I will just have to ignore you.

I have no idea why you would pretend to be nice and friendly to me for so many months and then suddenly write such venomous words. I didn't receive any private message from you over the past month asking me to unlock the thread or complaining about anything I had done. I can only assume you are frustrated but I don't know what obligation you feel I had to you that you feel you deserve to talk to me that way.

[Rant start.]

The Chinese influence in Bitcoin, the corrupt proxies of the fucking Chinese communist party officials in Bitcoin, the threat with regards to centralization which is obviously more a concern with the presence of the Chinese are anything but great help.

The Chinese, who never invented anything but the fucking umbrella - but ready to extort any Western ideas - brought nothing to Bitcoin but unethical and immoral greediness. They jumped on the Bitcoin bandwagon to make money. They do not care about decentralization nor they care about what decentralized crypto currencies could bring to society. The Chinese's moral, greedy attitude and respect to their fucking communist leaders is the oxymoron of Satoshi's libertarian project.

[Rant is over]

Oh I see you are just pissed off at the world today and taking it out me. Thanks.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
Nice work. Looking real good.
Designer's version and I asked her to lower the right pupil slightly more:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/34yrx90.jpg

Note this is the music and games social network, not the crypto-currency, yet the two will be integrated.
This is for americanpegasus and others in the Aeon thread who criticized my graphic arts capabilities. This is obviously just a quick rough pencil sketch concept and not the final fine-tuned vector drawing:

https://d3v9w2rcr4yc0o.cloudfront.net/uploads/stream/2016/04/1207377/01032143/20160401_110208.jpg

One more time to spam this forum with my now locked thread, to give my rebuttal about my capabilities:

I thought we had a GENIUS on our hands here...

You do. You seem to not read the links I provided:

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=7055#comment-1698745 (correcting a documented 155+ IQ genius)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14035614 (correcting the inventor of the Ogg orbis about the flaws in Ogg container, Gmaxwell our resident high IQ core dev)

http://unheresy.com/Essence%20of%20Genius.html (published my solution to a question on an IQ test that indicates I would score above 148 IQ on that test)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13938052 (correcting the entire W3C on correct design, see also: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14035614)

I'm surrounded by people with IQs in the 140-150 range all day long

It is only 1-in-1000 rarity so that isn't such a miraculous feat if you work at a company with IQ selective hiring policies.

Needless to say, IQ is not the sole determinant of success and breadth of impact on society. Motivation, competitiveness, and tenacity are very important.

acting like you didn't know the background of CFB. As much as you are on this forum, it would only take someone with an IQ of 70 to know you were lying about that.

Einstein purportedly bought 7 pairs of the same clothing so he wasn't distracted thinking about extraneous issues such as deciding what to wear each morning.

I really didn't know CfB created Nxt. I've been and remain as ignorant about Nxt as I can manage to be, i.e. I don't go seeking information about Nxt. I had heard some name "Luc" or something like that. I have not even committed the Nxt developers names to memory. That exemplifies the importance I assign to knowing who the Nxt core developers are.

There are only so many hours in each day. If I waste them, I get no progress. This discussion is becoming wasteful and silly.

Even greater an issue is mental health. This can make it all pointless. This pertains to you alittle. However, your social skills, or lack of them, is very well documented right here on this forum.

There are two factors in play here. First, I've been suffering a chronic infection which makes it nearly impossible to have normal energy for thinking. Until you've experienced this, you will not understand how it messes with your head because of frustration at feeling like shit every damn day for 4 years. And not being able to do the productivity or even just the basic daily activities such as take a shower and change your clothes (because it is too tiring to do so). I am proud that I was able to function to the level I did with this illness. And I am very encouraged with the new treatments I am experimenting with.

The second factor is that I speak frankly. And I don't have much tolerance for trolls. So did other greats in the software industry such as Linus Torvalds, Bill Gates, Eric S. Raymond, and Steve Jobs. Little people have ego. Those at the top of their game are more concerned with accomplishing goals. If you think my frankness will prevent me from achieving a mass market succcess, then you have not studied my LinkedIn.

I don't need to convince you, because frankly I don't need any of you to take any interest in what I am working on.  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

TPTB, do you happen to also have Asperger's syndrome? Reading your responses makes me think of a less genius version of Von Neumann... some people can be so smart and fail to see very simple things right in front of them.

It exhibits a very low IQ to not even fathom that a developer who is focused on technological issues and is off in his programming cave focusing there, may not care about the useless shit you P&D gamblers waste your time on.

So not conceiving of that obvious scenario due to your low IQ, you would then propose the ludicrous idea that I have Asperger's syndrome, when in fact I have demonstrated in this forum and in my career the ability to communicate socially with a wide range of people.

Just because I smash trolls like yourself as I am doing in this post, doesn't mean I am anti-social. Illogical. Your low IQ is evident for everyone now.

But proof of work is old. Its washed out. Get with the times

It depends which problem one is trying to solve: a) something new to sell to speculators, or b) a system that can scale decentralized because your plans for the use of the CC require that it does.

Satoshi's proof-of-work design is flawed in that it falls to centralization due to economies-of-scale. But the interim Nash equilibrium does function until centralization is at 33% or above, as Bitcoin proved during its nascent period. (Hint: I just refuted CfB's prior post but there is a deeper refutation that I would like to see someone else articulate)

But note every known consensus system for a block chain fails to centralization due to economies-of-scale.

I think I know how to fix Satoshi's design. My future white paper will explain the threats that remain.

I see I did take that in account in my solution. Thus I don't see the error you allege. Please elaborate on the error you claim.

What is the maximum number of areas created with L lines?

You are counting infinite regions which are not bounded:

http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/55008.html

Those have no definable "area" as the question pertains. Thus I claim you are wrong and even the designers of the question are wrong if they expected your answer.

This isn't the first time I corrected the answer on an IQ test.  Wink

Edit: tromp has a high IQ. That is quite clear. And he is afaik more formally trained in math than I am. I am not going to claim I am smarter than him. IQ is overrated any way, as was explained upthread.

While I was sleeping you transformed this thread into IQ measuring contest. It's common knowledge that men tend to exaggerate size of their IQs, so I suggest to post here pictures that could prove your words. Pic or it didn't happen.  Cheesy

I have something better:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_versus_NP_problem

Claim the 1 million USD with a proper proof or it didn't happen Cheesy

I may be very close to doing that. I haven't had free time to pursue what I laid out already.

Genius is a lot about being able to look problems in ways and detect features that most others miss. I been doing that habitually throughout my life. Again a 150 IQ is only one-in-a-thousand rarity, so it isn't like every genius becomes the next Bill Gates. Michael Jordan, or Steve Jobs. That requires functional intelligence and also other attributes such as extreme competitiveness, intense focus and discipline, etc.. IQ tests can't measure all these attributes. At the far right of the bell curve, IQ tests may have very little predictive power and be essentially the same as a random number. So my thought is an IQ test has exponentially less and less predictive power above a 'g' of roughly 130 or so.

While I was sleeping you transformed this thread into IQ measuring contest. It's common knowledge that men tend to exaggerate size of their IQs, so I suggest to post here pictures that could prove your words. Pic or it didn't happen.  Cheesy

Make it clear who the "you" is you are referring to, i.e. the one who responded to my factual argumentation about Iota by making ad hominem attacks on my capabilities on my own projects (as if that is at all relevant to the facts of Iota):

The delusion of (even very smart) humans is incredible to me.

I'm sure you have, I know how smart you are... I also know that the likelihood of you pulling off what you want is 0.00001%.

I explained this to MadCow yesterday:

My reply was not only targeted towards you but also to those who constantly attack my technological statements by attacking my motives instead of attacking the logic of the statements. It changes the topic from the technology issues of the CCs I am analyzing to an analysis of myself and my plans.

One of your points was asserting or positing that I need to win support from this forum, which I want to refute. My early adopters will not come from this forum. Even if I had no reputation and no presence on this forum, my plan would proceed outside this forum.

The main purpose of this forum for me has been to learn about the technology and what to not do for a CC project. And also it provided the contacts for the minimal angel funding that sustained me while I completed my learning process, worked on my health, and is sustaining my initial development work until I can get the project crowdfunded (not selling tokens).

I don't need P&D speculators in my coin [...]
Apologies to spam the Altcoin Discussion forum with a locked thread.

I just wanted to publicly thank rangedriver for advising me to take Oregano oil as an anti-fungal, based on the theory that my chronic illness may be (perhaps among other problems) a chronic candida (i.e. fungal and also bad bacteria such as E. coli) infection perhaps especially in my digestive tract below the stomach.

I started this Oregano oil (and also bentonite clay) this afternoon for the first time, and I immediately fell asleep for 7 hours. I woke up to take it again, then woke again later to eat, and now I am still sleepy and preparing to sleep more hours. I had been having insomnia or limited hours of sleep, so this is an initially positive reaction. Let's see if it sustains.

Also immediately the sore on my tongue and the red splotches on my face dissipated. Also my face has instantly become oily again as it was when younger, not dry and flaky as it had been lately.

Oregano oil is even supposedly effective against chronic Giardia.

I discovered a new theory as to why the overload of meats back in April and May may have caused me to become so ill the remainder of 2015. Apparently meats raise the ammonia level, which is a very friendly pH level for bad bacteria and fungal infections to proliferate. But also replacing it with carbohydrates feeds the bad parasites. And eating only vegetables starves the body. So you really need an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial to combat the problem in conjunction with a moderation of the quantity and type of meats and carbos.

I've read that these parasites release toxins into the body which can explain many of the strange inflammation auto-immunity symptoms I've been experiencing.

I also started a prostate supplement, which contains Saw Palmetto, Lycophene, Selenium, Phytosterols, flower pollen, and others.

I am also continuing my multi-herbal tea (tastes and looks like Robitussin cough syrup) and vitamin D3. Eating broccoli, organic eggs, tuna soup, and oatmeal.

P.S. I had been told by a doctor (who is not specialized in this area) that I wouldn't likely have a fungal infection, because my heart rate would be elevated. I now think that is a possible symptom but perhaps not every person with a fungal infection has that symptom.

Edit: woke up 4am after additional 5 hours sleep, so that makes 12 hours sleep yesterday afternoon and night. That is the most I've slept in a long time and it mimicks what happened in Oct. 2012, when I went to Subic and slept continuously for roughly 3 days and thought I was cured (but the bad symptoms returned when I returned to Davao). I could sleep more now, but I wanted to wake up to take the supplements, wait, eat, and probably work.
Bitcoin maximalists, I salute you:

Piece of Shit Bitcoiners et al. Hall of Fame ...

Excellent Doxx'ing, Gleb.  It pains my eyes to see so many knucklefucks lined up in a row, but there you have it.

You forgot:

Satoshi Nakamoto ("Bitcoin is debased less than gold!" lie)
Satoshi Nakamoto ("Bitcoin is decentralized" lie)

In case nb00bs haven't noticed, all during Bitcon's current life it has been double-digit debased which transfers to Chinese miners who control 67% of the hashrate (who have already 51% attacked disallowing any block size increase) and who have $50 per BTC costs and dump the coins at huge profits to siphon our Libertarian capital away to China's Communism. And then there is Larry Summers, Blythe Masters et al gunning for their share of our ass raping with 21 Inc, etc..
I made some posts in the Ethereum Paradox thread responding to persistent allegations that I need to prey on Vitalik's fame to promote a crypto currency of my own.

My posts were deleted from the Ethereum Paradox thread, so I am moving them here as follows to my own thread where I can talk about my own project:

TPTB needs publicity, not VB

Illogical. I need publicity within the crypto currency arena, like I need a hole in my head (and I already have one of those). The only way my project will succeed is by NOT mentioning there is any plan B to involve a crypto currency to the initial target audience. My project is not primarily about crypto currency. Rather it is about trying to make a unicorn startup in the social networking realm.

You need early adopters, (VB already has his), that was my point. I think your strategy to keep the crypto element on a 'need to know' basis is wise, Jo Six-pack doesn't care how his sausage is made, he just wants flavor

... And you need some ex Goldman Sachs guys + great shiny marketing.

My social network will be primarily using Paypal, because Western users have credit cards, not crypto-currency. My early adopters will be the crowdfunders who want my social network to succeed for ideological reasons. Diaspora raised $200k via crowdfund and I believe my logo and Mission Statement is far more detailed and superior to Diasporas.

My IPO (not for coins but for shares in my company) will probably go through Seedr after raising the money for the initial prototype via crowdfunding.

Thus my funding and early adoption will have nothing to do with any crypto-currency, at least as far as the early users and investors are aware of.

The crypto-currency will be a mostly invisible thing that will happen in order to monetize those users who don't have a credit card, i.e. the billions of unbanked in the developing world many of whom who do indeed use a smart phone but don't have a bank account. I only need speculators to provide an exchange price for these tokens. And I expect most musicians and game developers (the creators) to HODL the tokens while taking their cash flow from the Paypal microtransaction revenue.\

Note what I am actually attempting is to disrupt even the native mobile APIs and playstores. I am trying to disrupt all the centralized platforms that are strangling the internet and enabling corruption such as the following:

Note what I am actually attempting is to disrupt even the native mobile APIs and playstores. I am trying to disrupt all the centralized platforms that are strangling the internet and enabling corruption such as the following:

Mission Statement

We are building the open source protocol, application programming interfaces (APIs), and backbone implementation for a “write once, run everywhere” App ecosystem and “web browser” that decentralizes widescale social distribution and networking— to enable the degrees-of-freedom for users to take back control of the Internet, their data, privacy, and individualized software choices.

We will at least from the inception revolutionize indie music distribution and monetization, App gamification monetization, and work towards replacing email with a more efficient enriched messaging.

The users will simply install our platform App which the user perceives to be a social network enabling music, games, and other compelling activities— a new “web browser”.

Our plan is ambitious; so we need your support and the community buzz to help us find and recruit the best and brightest developers in addition to our lead Shelby Moore III[1].

Disrupt Behemoth Control

Our mission is to apply Clayton Christensen’s broad theory of disruption.

The Internet has fallen into a power vacuum dilemma wherein many of the desired activities favor the synergies offered by the social and distribution networks with the most users. Vested interests of these behemoths require them to not always act in the best interest of the users. Scrappy alternatives which have fewer vested interests, often can’t offer sufficient synergies. Instead of competing with each other, the few behemoths may have incentive to conspire with each other and the corruptible in government[A], so that users have no alternative with sufficient synergy that maximizes the users’ best interest. We will enumerate some specific grievances later in this document.

[1]https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelby-moore-iii-b31488b0
http://relativisticobserver.blogspot.com/2015/11/rapidly-growing-niche.html?showComment=1458863526651#c5360070863037191067
[A]https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/hillarys-emails-very-disturbing-show-link-to-google/
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jared_Cohen&oldid=705613599
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aarmstrongeconomics.com+Benghazi
The following are provided for the succinct verbal summaries, not to promote a specific religion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu41CPQw0hg#t=78
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-in-the-media/the-forecaster/hollywood-ready-or-not-here-we-come/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPshSBNzb6U#t=125

My plan is so much more (mass-adoption focused) ambitious than anything that has been attempted so far in crypto [...]

Please note I added an introduction to the Mission Statement in the prior post as quoted above. Hopefully this better tl;dr explains how ambitious this goal is.

I feel so much better when I supplement my testosterone (or is it nitrogen supplementation?). I took Robust (which claims to also promote testosterone, but also apparently has unlisted ingredient which is an analog of Cialis) this evening and it is as if most of my symptoms temporarily disappear or improve when I take that. But the effect is ephemeral. At least I can supplement a once or twice a week, to make it sure I have a couple of very normal and strong coding days per week. At least until I can have the funds and free time to go through the time sucking rigmarole with Western medicine experts (i.e. see primary care doctors first, battery of testing, before being referred to experts then trial & error to happenstance on an expert who can actually diagnose my mystery illness).

Edit: on my health, two interesting tidbits I just discovered; and given that the only abnormal result of my recent ultrasound and lab work was an enlarged prostate:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

... but I display sometimes genius level insights

[...]

VB's body and hand/body language looks like he has no testosterone

Example of the first and why the masculinity matters for being a genius:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14308301

That betamales are misidentifying genius with a female body language says heaps about the brain damage ostensibly feminism has done to (some of) the Western young men.

Since 1983, the study has tracked a group of several hundred students who, before the age of 13, scored at least 700 on the math SAT or 630 on the verbal—scores that only 1 in 10,000 children that age attain. Those students, now in their early 40s, have filed regular reports on their intellectual and professional development for decades. They're pretty developed: Some 44% of them have doctoral degrees (only 2% of the general population does); their median income was $80,000, about twice the U.S. average for people their age

Most child prodigies are highly successful—but most highly successful people weren't child prodigies.

This can be a hard lesson for the prodigies themselves. It is natural to believe that the just-pubescent children on the mathletic podium next to you are the best, the ones who really matter. And for the most part, my fellow child stars and I have done very well. But the older I get, the more I see how many brilliant people in the world weren't Doogie Howser-like prodigies; didn't shine in Math Olympiad; didn't go to the inner circle of elite colleges. I'm embarrassed that I didn't understand at 13 that it would be this way. But when they keep telling you you're the best, you start to believe you're the best.

Btw, the following essay explains well my experience with many n00bs on this forum. I have tested > 140 IQ twice on some tests but lower (high 120s to 130s) on other tests. I don't have the score from the only formally administered IQ test I received in elementary school. But from what my mom said, I can correlate my SAT scores to an IQ that is roughly the same ballpark around 130, but note I showed up with a hangover to take the SAT, I didn't study for it at all, and I was clearly more accomplished in mental creativity than my best friend who studied for it and scored a 100 points higher than me. I generally don't perform well on tests that attempt to test skills that I am not interested in, such as puzzles that have no purpose. I am a very purpose driven thinker. I want to explore my imagination to solve problems or challenges that are important to me. If I try to motivate myself to become interested in solving puzzles that I am not really interested in by imagining that the ability to untwist their structure in my mind enables me to solve some other problems I am interested in, then my (especially timed) performance increases. What I have noticed is that I have 2 gears. When I am very motivated, I engage the hyperthinking gear, then my IQ is higher. It also seems to correlate with my energy level and my physical health, because I consume a lot more energy in hyperthinking gear. I don't know if any others have experienced this phenomenon?

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/why-you-dont-want-to-be-a-genius/

What has been particularly debilitating about my illness is it impacts the energy I am able to extract from food. When I do my best work, I need to consume a lot of calories and fat, but my illness seems to worsen when I do that. Being energy limited, has limited how much hyperthinking mode I can employ lately.

I remembered that my ACT which I took when I was sober (but still didn't study for it) over the summer between high school and college (as it was a requirement for L.S.U.) corresponded to 100 points higher than my SAT, so that was another confirmation that my IQ is in the 130s. I think my "g" is some where between 125 - 135 and I note my verbal scores are significantly lower (just above average in high 80s percentile) than my math (98 - 99+% percentile). But I think when it comes to creativity and the ability to conceptually abstract a problem or issue, my IQ is higher.
[...]

This was a similar argument made by the IETF group working on the Websocket framing protocol when I argued they should make the framing orthogonal to the data layer. I quit because they were not going to change their mind and I presume they did not adopt my proposal.

I found the proposal I made for WebSockets back in 2010, wherein I advocated keeping the framing layer orthogonal to the payload layer. I also had optimizations for the header size. I doubt they adopted my wisdom:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nL9VauetwYgYtpgSVRmm8_SgH7K2P15GwaGMEbAizGs/edit?usp=sharing&authkey=CLOirMAE

When I re-read some of the mailing list discussion linked from the above document, I realized how far I have fallen with my illness. It seems perhaps I can't sustain that level of mental activity any more (or maybe it is the effect of too much foruming).

The above exemplifies my design capabilities. My prior efforts got me listed as a contributor to CSS2.1.

I think it is not a valid argument because many implementations may not correctly implement the more obtuse seeking without an index. Thus we get the worst of both worlds.

I just don't buy this notion that we should dumb down and make inferior standards, because people are lazy to write and test software properly. Geez did Vint Cerf follow that theology when he design TCP/IP? Did we conflate all the network layers and collapse them into one layer because the OSI model is complex. Hell no! The End-to-End Principle is fundamental!

I added to my LinkedIn profile, the more complete list of my independent contributions to W3C standards:

I am listed in the Acknowledgments for the CSS2.1 standard for my meager contribution on Tables. I also contributed more extensively on Multi-columns and Flexible layout for CSS3. I wrote a dissenting design specification for WebSockets which argued for proper orthogonal separation of the framing layer from the data layer.

https://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/about.html#acknowledgements
https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-multicol/#acknowledgments
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14035614
I am closing this topic (at least until there is something other than a vaporcoin to talk about).

More vapor, but I think this is a reasonably good start for a Mission Statement:

Mission Statement

We will decentralize digital age distribution, sharing, collaboration, work, marketing, and monetization in the social networking model. In contrast to other naive attempts (e.g. Diaspora), this will be executed in a profitable paradigm that enables a serious, profitably funded disruption of the large behemoths which are exerting too much deleterious control over the internet and our privacy.

Digital age distribution, sharing, collaboration, work, marketing, and monetization in the social networking model, are profoundly reshaping civilization.

Scaling the internet to billions did not happen by accident. It was baked into the End-to-end principle on which the core internet protocols adhere. The End-to-end engineering principle dictates that the intermediaries of the system are fungible with each other so that all control rests with the end users and user applications. Imagine the harm that could be done if there were choke points on the internet controlled by vested interests, which could block competitors. Decentralized, permissionless protocols are necessary for scaling, so vested interests can’t obstruct the competitive innovation and network effects which drive scaling to all potential diversity and reach.

Although the low level internet protocols are decentralized with the End-to-end principle, million and billion user centralized websites are dominating the percentage of internet use. For example, 71% of netizens are on Facebook for 42% of the 28% of their time online spent on social networking[1]. The centralized behemoths are in control of the users’ data, privacy, and choices. The users do not have the control to choose other competitive innovation within the existing economies-of-scale and history of the system to which they are by the millions collectively invested. Investors may love this vendor lock-in moat around the users— but they myopically choose lower return-on-investment due to slower scaling than if they had invested with the myriad of faster scaling diversified entities enabled by a decentralized paradigm. A forgotten truth is that selfishness drives failure.

...to be continued...

[1] 71%: http://www.pewinternet.org/fact-sheets/social-networking-fact-sheet/
     20 minutes Facebook daily: https://zephoria.com/top-15-valuable-facebook-statistics/
     20 hours weekly online: http://media.ofcom.org.uk/news/2015/time-spent-online-doubles-in-a-decade/
     28%: http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/time-spent-online/613474
I'll probably end with the following post, since I believe it is a powerful one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/49a14r/how_the_heck_are_actual_bitcoin_users_who_want_a/d0t8yoe

The context:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/49a14r/how_the_heck_are_actual_bitcoin_users_who_want_a/d0ssoma?context=3

P.S. for those who have been following my chronic health saga. After 3.5 years of declining health, with delirium taking hold in the Q3 2015, this medicinal multi-herbal tea seems to be working very well. I am very pessimistic about saying anything will cure me, as it seems I tried so many supplements and homoeopathic treatments over the past 3.5 years, including even properly making my own nano, non-ionic colloidal silver in 2012 and nothing ever worked out. The effect from the tea is remarkable even I continue to have some undesirable symptoms, something significant may have changed. By the time I know for sure, I probably won't be posting on this forum.
I will really be leaving this forum soon.

Will soon have a new daily social interaction outside this forum and more focused on my project.

Scammers and hypester pumpers rejoice. You will soon be able spill your nonsense on these boards unopposed by the fiery and astute AnonyMint. I don't know who else will have the energy to take on that role when I am gone.

It has been fun. I learned a lot. Hopefully some of you did too.

You'll be meeting me again, but as a lead dev, not as a commentator in forums.

Adios amigos.
I been intending to reply to this, so now I will since Factom's price is rising:

Someone asked me in a private message if I have compared my planned (currently vaporware) design to Factom.

There are some key distinctions between my design and Factom's:

• Since Factom uses the Bitcoin block chain, it doesn't defeat selfish mining employing my math derivation.
  • Since Factom uses the Bitcoin block chain, it doesn't fix mining so that proof-of-work is unprofitable for ASICs and thus only the users mine.
  • Factom conflates the requirement to use their tokens (factoids) in order to use their consensus network, thus network is not orthogonal to user's preferred asset class.
  • Factom transactions don't become irreversible for 10 minutes, whereas my design is on the order of a second or seconds to become irreversible.
  • Factom's consensus network is a fixed number of federated servers, and not an open, unbounded entropy permission-less network. I will not explain why at this time; this limitation in Factom is derives from the fact that Factom doesn't mine its own block chain.
  • Whereas afaik Ethereum's unresolved technical problem has been it forces all the nodes to verify each script (or did they ever stop thrashing their research and settle on a delegation algorithm?), contract, or transaction, Factom consensus does not verify at all (relegates to clients to interpret but afaics clients can't inhibit further downstream graph entanglement), thus a tangled mayhem! I believe my design resolves this major, major issue.
  • I do not see any mention of network partitioning tolerance for Factom.

There may be other differences and I will need to spend more time analyzing to be sure I have enumerated every difference.

P.S. still planning to evaluate eMunie.

Some feedback.  

Factom only uses the blockchain to secure the record.  One anchor is dropped into the bitcoin blockchain every 10 minutes.   Even if some anchors do not make it into the blockchain in a timely fashion, they can call be written, and they can also be recorded in other chains and other histories.  I don't think selfish mining has much of a way of attacking this.

That doesn't address my criticism which is that transactions are not confirmed for 10 minutes. No instant transactions. Thus no microtransactions (since these usually need to be instant).

Only the federated servers record and build the Factom history.  They are elected only by those holding Entry Credits (i.e. using the protocol).  So ASICs have little to do with Factom outside of Bitcoin as a publishing mechanism.

If the confirmation mechanism is attacked (and note that Bitcoin is controlled by China), then so is Factom.

The 51 percent attack on Bitcoin might prevent anchors from being written by Factom.  There are other ways to write anchors though, so not too much of a concern.

You can't write anything to the block chain if the attacker doesn't allow you to.

Factom itself must have a majority of Federated Servers following the rules. So a 51 percent attack remains possible.

Factom doesn't require Factoids to use the protocol, but Entry Credits.  And while Entry Credits are created from Factoids, by breaking the direct connection of the token from the use of the protocol, the use of the protocol can be denominated in any token.  So in fact, you could give someone dollars, or Bitcoin, or XCoin in exchange for Entry Credits and make use of the Factom protocol, and never touch a Factoid.  The token only exists to reward servers to record data.  Meta protocols can thus run on top of Factom, and if those protocols have value, they can be used without any particular user having to have factoids.

The point is that one must obtain some tokens or units other than their preferred one in order to run Factom or Ethereum. This limits network effects and use cases, because it adds exchange risk and latency risk.

Factoid transactions are irreversible as soon as a federated server has issued a receipt.

Impossible. You simply don't understand anything about Nash equilibrium and the Prisoner's dilemma. This an entirely broken design. The only possible way it could work is for all Federated servers to have absolute trust in each other.

Each receipt is part of a chain of entries, so each receipt builds on the previous entries.  Thus a transaction can be considered final in Factom in seconds.

No because nothing is confirmed by a consensus system. You simply do not understand the issues about Nash equilibrium, trust, and the Prisoner's dilemma.
Something fundamental worth noting here as to my big picture conceptualization of where I wanted to head with my work:

The coming Knowledge Age will likely also be an age of righteousness.

[...]

Your error is your continued insistence to lay the limitations of humanity on the doorstep of religion when in actual fact religion is a critical and perhaps primary mechanism for overcoming these limitations.

Since the religion of government and socialism will have failed us, I suspect the new religion will be one of rewarding digital intellectual property rights despite the fact that everything digital can be freely copied, because in the Knowledge Age the Theory of the Firm breaks down and the individual relies on the income from his own production. Yet the Knowledge Age is all about sharing.

The new righteousness is about individual reputation in the new culture of sharing to banish defectors who would destroy the economic paradigm of the new age.

Religions are borne out of necessity.

This directly impacts for example what should be the correct designs for file sharing paradigms (why I have stated that MaidSafe, Storj, Sia, etc are all flawed because they are designed for stealing not respecting producers).

P.S. Feel free to quote me to the other thread. I can't keep up reading and posting in both threads.

I did manage to get the fresh air working room environment set up, which will be much healthier than being in a room 24 x 7 with airconditioning and no windows.

Late reply because I was constructing a wooden cage to hold a ceiling fan since the house I rent is so poorly designed that there are no wall nor ceiling studs capable of supporting a ceiling fan. So I lost most of the day being a carpenter without power tools.

I wanted to add something about the "rascist" allegation. I once attended an all negro elementary school in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA where my sister and I were the only non-negro students in the school. The kids had never felt fine hair, so they were constantly rubbing my head from behind (in the halls, etc) when I wasn't looking. I learned that negros have oily hands.

I am far from rascist, as I live in the Philippines and have a brown skinned gf. I have kids who are half-filipino.

But what is more interesting to me is your generation is so ideologically preoccupied. Perhaps you believe in the lie of anthropogenic global warming as well. I hate to bust your bubble but it was a propaganda constructed to put in a place a global governance and taxation system. The scientists have confirmed we are headed into a Mini Ice Age and our global temperature is modulated by the sun, nothing else. Period.

You are also similarly naive about who controls Bitcoin and what their objectives are for global control. You are just a pawn Gregory. I hope you wake up and use your talent to fight for freedom, which means don't stomp on others and fall victim to incorrect perceptions which you want to enforce on others.

I wish you the best.
Pages:
Jump to: