Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 0.075 loan for urgent medical assistance - page 2. (Read 2063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
I am sitting in the hospital awaiting open heart surgery. I need this or I will die. The hospital requires 0.075 more BTC before they will operate.

Can someone help?

I will repay 0.1btc back in a week. You can trust me because this is a great interest rate.

Send urgently to: 12ugXbnzthJ27qtdkQwV8qcjNj7G31hUCL

You're a fucking idiot.

No hospital takes BTC. period.

You're a liar and a scammer. Kill yourself
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
i send u monies

u have now!

plz repay 1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s

I seriously doubt somebody can be so dumb to keep giving loans to obvious scammers. I strongly believe ManyProofs is an alt of the 'borrowers'. He must be either trying to get some trust for the future, or is just bored and wants to read other people's posts while he sends 'monies' to himself.

Regardless of he being that dumb or an alt of the borrowers he's really making this section a mess. I've had to leave negative trust to more than 10 20 accounts in less than 24h. I was giving ManyProofs the benefit of the doubt but he's really having a fishy behavior.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i send u monies

u have now!

plz repay 1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Must be a great hospital.... Doing open-heart surgeries for $20.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
do u have lendings?

i am lend pro

will u repay  Huh

You have contributed nothing to the forum but inviting scammer.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
do u have lendings?

i am lend pro

will u repay  Huh

Of course I will repay. I'm not going to offer 25% interest and then lie about it.

Please send to the wallet in my first post. This is URGENT
Activity: 218
Merit: 102
do u have lendings?

i am lend pro

will u repay  Huh

No of course he will not repay. you can't be seriously asking this
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I am sitting in the hospital awaiting open heart surgery. I need this or I will die. The hospital requires 0.075 more BTC before they will operate.

Can someone help?

I will repay 0.1btc back in a week. You can trust me because this is a great interest rate.

lol, lying to try and scam.  Just remember, karma will get you back, Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
do u have lendings?

i am lend pro

will u repay  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Can someone help?

Very funny.
The real joke will be when it happens to you for real, and you look back at today and think "What a cunt I was!".
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
The hospital requires 0.075 more BTC before they will operate.
What hospital would that be? I haven't heard of a hospital accepting bitcoin before.

You can trust me because this is a great interest rate.
Roll Eyes What kind of reason to trust you is that? You're going to need some real collateral if you plan to get any sort of loan here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Can someone help?

Pages:
Jump to: