Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 0.5 [BTC] loan, please read - page 2. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 19, 2022, 09:52:31 AM

@OP, do you have a job/how do you plan on repaying a loan worth 10-odd kEUR + interest in approx. 9months?

Of course do i have a Job. At the moment one 9to5 and additional a part time with bout 20hours a week, sister is also employed full time. But this is only for the interest, we will get the money back from the health insurance company as soon as the treatment is approved, that will be at the end of the year now, but thanks to German bureaucracy, the repayment will certainly not come before spring
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 19, 2022, 03:04:18 AM
Please refrain from comments because of scam, only registered today, without security no one will lend you so much and so on. for me it's just an attempt to get the money we need.

Yeah but those are the comments you deserve so you already know the result but decided to post this nonsense anyway... You're not getting the totally-not-donation here.

Huh Woah, OK. First off: I'd like to apologise, for that reply, on behalf of my fellow human (I will assume the species, we are on the internet after all, lol).

Let's imagine that you did not post anything, suchmoon, the opposite of what you did. As to say: you contemplated the "if I have something not-nice to say/nothing nice to say, I shall not say anything or find a different way to say it" phrase/whatever-sentence, and so made a 'correct choice' and decided to say nothing at all. I write this for you as much as I write this for me/anyone reading this by the way. We've all made similar mistakes many times in the past and perhaps will in the future, no big deal at the end of the day, just felt like writing this up.. I hope one can read it in neutral tone, I hope I can express myself neutrally too, and we can all learn from this.

So.. IF that had happened, I feel OP still probably wouldn't get their loan.

To give them the benefit of the doubt (I'm assuming you don't know OP at all) regarding their statement, could have been a good option. What a rude thing to say if OP is truthful. If OP is not truthful, what a useless thing to say.

Even your last part "You're not getting the totally-not-donation here." 'could have been' expressed as "(perhaps) seek a donation OP", full stop. Now.. let's say that that was the only thing in your reply - I'm sure your 'point'/scepticism re:OP would have been conveyed and OP would still find themselves in whatever situation they're in (still probably unable to secure a loan of that size on here)..

[...] doesn't mean you can ask for a non-collateralized 0.5 BTC loan

OP is entirely allowed to ask. Anyway, I get what you mean.

Alas.. rest well, all.

@OP, do you have a job/how do you plan on repaying a loan worth 10-odd kEUR + interest in approx. 9months?
August 19, 2022, 01:32:15 AM
Look man, what you're going through right now sucks and it's really sad to hear. This, however, doesn't mean you can ask for a non-collateralized 0.5 BTC loan because, as you see, this is a lending section and not a charity one. No matter how touching your story is, no one will lend you that money. 

Thanks for your comment, i appreciate it. i know everyone who Invest im crypto ist doing it for profit, thats although the reason why the lender should tell me his (payable) interest. nevertheless it is worth a try for me, because afterwards I don't want to say either way it could have worked.
Activity: 134
Merit: 13
August 18, 2022, 08:21:34 PM
Look man, what you're going through right now sucks and it's really sad to hear. This, however, doesn't mean you can ask for a non-collateralized 0.5 BTC loan because, as you see, this is a lending section and not a charity one. No matter how touching your story is, no one will lend you that money. 
August 18, 2022, 07:16:40 PM

Yeah but those are the comments you deserve so you already know the result but decided to post this nonsense anyway... You're not getting the totally-not-donation here.

If that's your opinion what I deserve. you wouldn't answer like that if you had witnessed cancer in the family
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
August 18, 2022, 07:04:11 PM
Please refrain from comments because of scam, only registered today, without security no one will lend you so much and so on. for me it's just an attempt to get the money we need.

August 18, 2022, 06:49:16 PM
Good day everybody,

I'm looking for a 0.5 Bitcoin loan without collateral until around May next year. I know that I'm new here and I don't see the chance as very great, but it's worth a try for me.
By the way, I have no problem with kyc, also by phone or video call.

In 2018 we started to build a three-family house, moved in in 2020 (parents, sister and I), January 2021 diagnosis of cancer in the mother, finally died in October from liver metastases. 6 weeks ago my father was also diagnosed with cancer. brain tumor. We were given the opportunity to take part in a study, but this is not (currently) covered by health insurance. It would increase survival chances from ~10% to 50-60%. Unfortunately we cannot raise the money at the moment due to the repayment of the house.

If there is one or more together that could help us I would be very grateful. I'm not looking for a donation, I'm looking for a loan. interest is not set by me.

p.s. my english is only as good as the google translator. i am from germany but my english is not perfect
Pages:
Jump to: