Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 0.70 btc for 20 bottles of anti-depressants - page 2. (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
oh my fucking god, i swear on my mothers grave that i am NOT lying. Like i said before man if i asked my cousins, not only would they be suspicious of me thinking that i have suicidal thoughts, but they would ask me where the hell am i buying these pills from? Then everyone would find out and think im some kind of drug addicted druggie buying from an online black market. It would just be a disaster. I can just imagine it now, rehab and all that shit when i don't even need it. My family are totally against the idea of pills, but for me no because it helps me.

As  jwzguy said just pretend that you need the money to payback a loan. Sorry but unless you have collateral nobody is going to loan you anything. 
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
oh my fucking god, i swear on my mothers grave that i am NOT lying. Like i said before man if i asked my cousins, not only would they be suspicious of me thinking that i have suicidal thoughts, but they would ask me where the hell am i buying these pills from? Then everyone would find out and think im some kind of drug addicted druggie buying from an online black market. It would just be a disaster. I can just imagine it now, rehab and all that shit when i don't even need it. My family are totally against the idea of pills, but for me no because it helps me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that no one is going to loan to you.

The good news is that according to your explanation, you don't need a loan! Simply tell the people who were supposedly going to pay back your btc loan exactly what you claim you were going to tell them, and use it to make your purchases. Problem solved.

You're very welcome!

It does not really solve the problem as it implies lying. And lying is bad.
But as OP is covered with lies, he might not care that much.  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that no one is going to loan to you.

The good news is that according to your explanation, you don't need a loan! Simply tell the people who were supposedly going to pay back your btc loan exactly what you claim you were going to tell them, and use it to make your purchases. Problem solved.

You're very welcome!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I like to give an important note here, i am in NO WAY a scammer WHAT SO EVER. I wish i could prove it to you, but i don't have any bitcoins. So please IGNORE my trust. Because i remember making a post on this forum before and some asshole and i don't know which moderator it was, gave me an untrustworthy reputation before someone even gave me a loan. In which i believe is totally dumb, so please ignore it.

Now what i am trying to ask is that i need 0.70 BTC of bottles of anti-depressants, no i am not committing suicide or overdosing. But i am stocking up on my medications for mental health.

How am i going to pay back the loan? I will ask my cousins to help me out, even though they live in California. I will ask them to help me give the bitcoins to pay back. Why didn't i ask them before? Because if i told them i needed 20 bottles it would be embarrassing to ask. So i would rather tell them that i needed to pay back a loan instead and ask them for money.

And if i someone calls me joey and anita i swear to god my head is going to explode. Most annoying bastards to ever roam in this forum.

btc address is in signature

I know this sounds like a joke but this is really important for me because i don't have enough insurance to go the doctors to help prescribe me pills. So i thought why not buy the pills online? Yes i am an SR member i have to admit it, but only for mental health purposes. No heroin, cocaine, or weed whatsoever. That's stupid, never did drugs and never liked them because my family has a long history of drugs and i never acknowledged it one bit. The only drugs i do are anti-depressants, and yes i have used them before i am not trying to get a high off of them. I do it to numb by clinical depression.

Pages:
Jump to: