Pages:
Author

Topic: Need $1000 in BTC loan for car transport URGENT - page 2. (Read 7111 times)

vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Hmmm, I'm about to pick up the same car from a lady for $1,500.  I hope this isn't her....

Witnessed.

is this a game ?

so i say now seconded right ?

Yes!

Witnessed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Hmmm, I'm about to pick up the same car from a lady for $1,500.  I hope this isn't her....

Witnessed.

is this a game ?

Yes!
Activity: 602
Merit: 502

Witnessed.

is this a game ?

vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

Witnessed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Ok My Mother lives in Kansas 900miles away. She has a 1992 Firebird Formula 350cu that is in pristine condition with new wheel bearings,brakes,tiers,starter,radiator, and paint job. My mother is willing to give it to me if I send her money for gas and a car dolly. Gas will be about $600 and the car dolly is $400. If I don't send her the money by Friday she is going to sell it to some guy for $1,500. This car only has 80k miles on it and is worth close to if not over $5k. If someone is willing to give me a loan I will pay them $1,500 in BTC within 2 Months. I have wanted this car sense I was a small child when my parents first got it. It means a lot to me and I can't stand to let it go.
Pages:
Jump to: