Pages:
Author

Topic: Need 5 btc loan request - will repay 8 btc in 4 days. - page 2. (Read 2904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
at the moment i dont have any direct funds with my bank account, and i really want to get this started asap.
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
I read as you were selling "saliva" and was like Huh

Just go buy 5 BTC with Coinbase.
oh, well, i dont have a reason to scam

Hmmm, you must not be aware that 5btc is worth actual cash then.
Well, there is a reason to scam, but i wont? As i mentioned before, im a new member seeking a fairly large investment, that is why i am offering all those things above, if i dont prevail - seek legal action, i am willing to confirm and verify my full identity.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
oh, well, i dont have a reason to scam

Hmmm, you must not be aware that 5btc is worth actual cash then.
WTF are you guys wasting time arguing in this thread?
No one is arguing?>

No argument that if someone sends you coins, they WILL NOT get them back Cheesy
oh, well, i dont have a reason to scam, i will even send a free sample (if it is legal in your country) to them. I will show proof and use the btc investments on teamview/join.me. I will even disclose and proove my private identity.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
No one is arguing?>

No argument that if someone sends you coins, they WILL NOT get them back Cheesy
No one is arguing?>
legendary
OK I just meant if le was here you could gett caught and  cigs.EU sells on sir and they by far are the cheapest and most popular  cig service out there so I don't how many people  would be buyinging your real life priced cigs when a seller with 150 positive feedback is  selling it for a third to a fourth Wink
I see, although i would primarily be focussing on the salvia, as on the SR forum it is the top rated product i should sell (polls in thread, i can show you as proof).

Another thing i understand is that because i have minor reputation on this forum it would be hard to get an investor :/
Activity: 196
OK I just meant if le was here you could gett caught and  cigs.EU sells on sir and they by far are the cheapest and most popular  cig service out there so I don't how many people  would be buyinging your real life priced cigs when a seller with 150 positive feedback is  selling it for a third to a fourth Wink
I would be selling legal to sell items here in the UK, such as cigarretes (spelling error i think), and i will be selling salvia (legal in UK).
Activity: 196
So your publicly stating your gonna be selling stuff on sr which means drugs and no on here will loan without I'd?
legendary
Oh look it's tantienstar/audiation!

SCAMMER
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
LOL ...lend my 5 btc I'll wait for a price spike...sell...then buy back cheap lol

Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
is your SR biz drugs related or something really different?
Hey guys, im looking to borrow 5 btc to kickstart my Silkroad business (costs btc to become seller), i have many quality items to sell, and will return your btc 4 - 7 days after you have sent it (because i need the customers to pay first).

Thanks in advance, if you want proof or anything please state what you need.
Pages:
Jump to: