Pages:
Author

Topic: Need a 0.10 btc loan - page 2. (Read 2029 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
August 26, 2015, 01:56:23 PM
If this account defaults on the loan, I will leave negative Trust that will not be removed, regardless of whether it's in control of the lender.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
August 26, 2015, 01:49:44 PM
one question: if  you don't have any spare funds, and signature campaign payout is the only source for you to earn online, how you will repay 0.11btc next week? if max can earn 0.1btc , but real 0.06-0.07btc(according to your previous earnings.

Simple. I will do 100 posts this week . I am 100 % confident that I can repay it. Don't worry about it.
its not simple, sometimes some post not count, and payment delay day or two(you payment date same as repay),
worst-case scenario: you receive ban , and and you do not pay.
maybe @marcotheminer can vouch for you?or hold you bit-x account?

It depends.  But still I can do it. I will repay it using my cash deposits in my bank account.

Bro, I have nothing to loose than my reputation I made here in 1 year. I am still waiting for my previous lender response. 
As you've asked me via PM for this loan, I'll fund it, if you post a request in my thread, can proof 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY is still yours and give me your account for collateral again.

Sincerely,
Gelbstich

Check out the below signed message. 

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Its letyouearn from bitcointalk.org forum and having control on this btc address by which I am signing this message. Unfortunately , I have lost my old btc address Bcoz of main password lost. so from now, I will always use this address for signing purpose.

Note : I have full control over this btc address and own a private key.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

IARpkhG3JAEmkokEGX5i9t1zernU2Y6Eo3Sqvt8qgynldygpisRL2RciMuUfyWR4F+qJYeLG3D5/skmFi7sSXjQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
August 26, 2015, 01:42:53 PM
one question: if  you don't have any spare funds, and signature campaign payout is the only source for you to earn online, how you will repay 0.11btc next week? if max can earn 0.1btc , but real 0.06-0.07btc(according to your previous earnings.

Simple. I will do 100 posts this week . I am 100 % confident that I can repay it. Don't worry about it.
its not simple, sometimes some post not count, and payment delay day or two(you payment date same as repay),

It depends.  But still I can do it. I will repay it using my cash deposits in my bank account.

Bro, I have nothing to loose than my reputation I made here in 1 year. I am still waiting for my previous lender response. 
As you've asked me via PM for this loan, I'll fund it, if you post a request in my thread, can proof 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY is still yours and give me your account for collateral again.

Sincerely,
Gelbstich
legendary
August 26, 2015, 01:06:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
August 26, 2015, 12:50:37 PM

legendary
August 26, 2015, 12:27:35 PM

legendary
August 26, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
legendary
August 26, 2015, 11:47:50 AM
Looking for 0.10 btc loan. 

Reason : Personal spending.

Repayment = 0.11btc on coming Wednesday .

Btc address = 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

I think OP needs to be edited and state clearly there that this is a no collateral loan.
I see 3 or more willing to fund your loan request but collateral is needed.

How will I repay , if my income source will be in collateral to escrow. ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
August 26, 2015, 11:41:26 AM
Looking for 0.10 btc loan. 

Reason : Personal spending.

Repayment = 0.11btc on coming Wednesday .

Btc address = 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

I think OP needs to be edited and state clearly there that this is a no collateral loan.
I see 3 or more willing to fund your loan request but collateral is needed.
legendary
August 26, 2015, 11:27:15 AM
hello
are you still look loan? if you provide your account as a collateral then I will give this loan to you, ask form in my topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zazarbs-quick-loans-escrow-1161170

Check out my post history.  I have repaid 3 loans with 0.10 btc amount.
Events of the past do not guarantee future events  Smiley
nothing personal.

I have explained this every time.  I have only 1 account on bitcointalk.org forum plus signature campaign payout is the only source for me to earn online. Also I don't have any spare funds that I can buy any other account of forum. So, you can think , why I will ruin my one and only 1 account for just 0.10.

I have also pm my recent lender . But didn't get any reply from him yet.
legendary
August 26, 2015, 11:15:29 AM
hello
are you still look loan? if you provide your account as a collateral then I will give this loan to you, ask form in my topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zazarbs-quick-loans-escrow-1161170

Events of the past do not guarantee future events  Smiley
nothing personal.
legendary
August 26, 2015, 11:02:29 AM
hello

legendary
August 26, 2015, 10:58:00 AM
hello
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
August 26, 2015, 04:57:25 AM
Do you still have access to the private key of 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY on your phone? If so then could you send a transaction from that address to an address that I provide? I see that there is 0.00004198 BTC unspent in that address.

If you can do this, then I would lend you 0.10004198 with a repayment amount of .11 by next Wednesday September 2

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-doubt-about-signing-bitcoin-sign-message-1154047

Check out the above topic for your answer.
It says that you can send from that address on your phone....is this still true?

Check out the last reply done on above topic. 
Then I am unable to help you, sorry.

Its all because of not saving the 12 words phrase when I have created that wallet. 

Is there any way to solve this issue?

I can prove that I am the owner of this account and was using that btc address also.

What I can do now ? I am willing to change my personal btc address for daily use and signing purpose.
I would suggest that you post a new BTC address whose private key you control now so at some time in the future you would be able to sign a message from that address.

Its letyouearn from bitcointalk.org forum and having control on this btc address by which I am signing this message. Unfortunately , I have lost my old btc address Bcoz of main password lost. so from now, I will always use this address for signing purpose.

IARpkhG3JAEmkokEGX5i9t1zernU2Y6Eo3Sqvt8qgynldygpisRL2RciMuUfyWR4F+qJYeLG3D5/skmFi7sSXjQ=

quoted for reference
legendary
August 26, 2015, 01:59:02 AM
Do you still have access to the private key of 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY on your phone? If so then could you send a transaction from that address to an address that I provide? I see that there is 0.00004198 BTC unspent in that address.

If you can do this, then I would lend you 0.10004198 with a repayment amount of .11 by next Wednesday September 2

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-doubt-about-signing-bitcoin-sign-message-1154047

It says that you can send from that address on your phone....is this still true?

Its all because of not saving the 12 words phrase when I have created that wallet. 

I can prove that I am the owner of this account and was using that btc address also.

What I can do now ? I am willing to change my personal btc address for daily use and signing purpose.
I would suggest that you post a new BTC address whose private key you control now so at some time in the future you would be able to sign a message from that address.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
August 26, 2015, 01:51:28 AM

legendary
August 26, 2015, 01:43:42 AM

copper member
August 26, 2015, 01:32:57 AM

legendary
August 26, 2015, 01:31:59 AM

copper member
August 26, 2015, 01:29:07 AM

Pages:
Jump to: