Pages:
Author

Topic: Need A .1Btc LOAN FOR 30 Days 2% interest. 2700 FTC. For Collateral - page 3. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Yes collateral would be sent first if alt coins are used. But like my listing says I can also use 1 s3 but unless you know a trusted member that is close to me I am not paying for shipping there and back with the chance of not getting it back for .1

Also I guess my account isn't great I guess mostly because when I first started here I went to do a quick small loan to get exposure here and pay it right back but I got negative feedback.

Even tho I listened to what I was told about collateral I locked the loans created a new one with collateral and it was never taken off.

I have mostly sent payment and auctions right off the bat for well more then I'm asking.

But all in all that's why I am offering collateral as it should always be offered.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
I need .1 for 30days trying out a new lending site I do have collateral if need. My alt coin to cover this is 2700 FTC.

I also have 4 s3s so I can use one of them collateral. If I do that I will not send it tho unless I default witch I won't but worse case if I do I'll send it to you but you must cover the shipping.

I might be only a full member but please look at my feedback first before you try to bash me, I will cover it with alt coins if you want to do it that way. Either way is fine with me.

Thanks,
Joe B
Pages:
Jump to: