Pages:
Author

Topic: Need a 4BTC Loan - Collateral Yes - page 2. (Read 1351 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
October 13, 2016, 02:21:08 PM
Hello Everyone..

I am in need of some money. so I came here to ask a loan to fulfil my need..
Why don't you start by "selling" one of your forum accounts ? Apparently,you have lot of them! Wink

I need a loan of 1.3Bitcoin.

I have an ICNOMI ICO account with 5100 ICN Tokens, one Decent ICO Account with 400 Decent Coins, one Incent ICO Accounts with 1000 Incent Tokens.
Opps.I was expecting much more.Anyway,bullshit,the collateral is not VALID.You're blowin stuff out of proportion.You're puttin price for something which hasn't even properly launched yet.Pure Scam..I mean,just a few days back saw a thread claiming ICONOMI to be a scam.

A Person who know about these projects, their value and Potential Can Confirm That these are almost 150% of My Asking Loan.
So you mean you're taking a loss here ? Why would anyone do that ?It's simple,even you know the project ain't worth shit and the guy giving you loan is going to get back a lot of "regret" coins (if they have been made at all!).

I'll Repay The Loan after a Month..
I Can't Pay any Interest..
What's the guarantee ? Some shit coin project which doesn't hold any value in the market currently ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 01:38:51 PM

I Can't pay interested.. It is not because I don't afford to pay.. it is because I am a Muslim and taking and giving Interested is Not allowed for me..
BTW thanks.. I request you please reconsider.
(Or anyone else?)

That'll be hard to find someone who will accept without an interest. Instead of considering it as an interest, just view it as a tip or something just so the lender will somehow benefit. Are you also not allowed to give tips?

Really now? Because of your religion, you dont give interest? Huh
So, the grossaries that you are buying from a store, dont have some interest on them...
The food that you eat in a restaurant, is with no profit at all...

Oh, maybe all the Muslim businessman dont pay interest when they get a loan from a bank...
Now, i want to become a Muslim too!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Of course, it's true.

I have many muslins that are taking loans from me time to time and never paying interest. But if I need help they are always offering.

Really sorry for this. If I would saw your announcemt yesterday I could help you.

From today to 1st of november i m not even having money for bread so yeah Sad

Long live pakistan, but the muslins from irak are much funnier Smiley)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
October 13, 2016, 10:31:03 AM

I Can't pay interested.. It is not because I don't afford to pay.. it is because I am a Muslim and taking and giving Interested is Not allowed for me..
(Or anyone else?)

That'll be hard to find someone who will accept without an interest. Instead of considering it as an interest, just view it as a tip or something just so the lender will somehow benefit. Are you also not allowed to give tips?

Really now? Because of your religion, you dont give interest? Huh
So, the grossaries that you are buying from a store, dont have some interest on them...
The food that you eat in a restaurant, is with no profit at all...

Oh, maybe all the Muslim businessman dont pay interest when they get a loan from a bank...
Now, i want to become a Muslim too!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 10:05:31 AM

(Or anyone else?)

copper member
Merit: 533
October 13, 2016, 08:16:25 AM
I can fill the loan, I just need 12% interest. (If you got a good source, I can do it lower)*1 I know it if against your initial request, but at least you got the offer.
I can fill it in 5 hours, so it might be against the purse of the loan.

(Kinda on-topic)
Are you able to point me to a source of the value of ICN tokens?

*1 I can give a repayment plan, which allows you to pay less interest incase you repay before the agreed date.
(Or anyone else?)

currently i think the value of ICN tokens around 0.00019741/ICN

based on an invested amount at the ico 10,682,516.42 USD = 16.780BTC / 85.000.000 token = 0.00019741
your Calculation is wrong. ICONOMI's ICO price is 21K satoshi. I am a invester of ICONOMI and I know it very well.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 13, 2016, 05:23:48 AM
I can fill the loan, I just need 12% interest. (If you got a good source, I can do it lower)*1 I know it if against your initial request, but at least you got the offer.

(Kinda on-topic)

*1 I can give a repayment plan, which allows you to pay less interest incase you repay before the agreed date.

currently i think the value of ICN tokens around 0.00019741/ICN

based on an invested amount at the ico 10,682,516.42 USD = 16.780BTC / 85.000.000 token = 0.00019741
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I am the signed message, without I am not
October 13, 2016, 05:13:40 AM

(Kinda on-topic)

copper member
October 13, 2016, 04:07:59 AM
Hello there. Smiley

I know these projects and yes, their value is good to cover your Loan if you default.
Though personally, i cant give a Loan without any interest and for 1 month... Undecided

Still, if you change your mind about it, send me a PM and we can arrange something.

Good luck!

Bro. I don't have attention to default the loan.. I've sent you a PM.. kindly response please.

I might be able to fulfill this loan request after 1 month as my funds are tied into other ventures ATM.

Also I don't charge any interest on loans I give so if this loan is unfulfilled after 1 month just shoot me a PM.
I need this loan urgent today...
I am very hopeful that I can repay earlier of the month..
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2016, 04:07:44 AM
I might be able to fulfill this loan request after 1 month as my funds are tied into other ventures ATM.

Also I don't charge any interest on loans I give so if this loan is unfulfilled after 1 month just shoot me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
October 13, 2016, 03:53:55 AM
Hello there. Smiley

I know these projects and yes, their value is good to cover your Loan if you default.
Though personally, i cant give a Loan without any interest and for 1 month... Undecided

Still, if you change your mind about it, send me a PM and we can arrange something.

Good luck!
copper member
October 13, 2016, 03:39:29 AM
Hello Everyone..

I am in need of some money. so I came here to ask a loan to fulfil my need..

I need a loan of 4Bitcoin.

I have an ICNOMI ICO account with 17000 ICN Tokens, one Decent ICO Account with 400 Decent Coins, one Incent ICO Accounts with 1000 Incent Tokens.

A Person who know about these projects, their value and Potential Can Confirm That these are almost 150% of My Asking Loan.

I'll Repay The Loan after 3  Months..
I Can't Pay any Interest..

So Tell me is there anyone who can give me a loan?

Pages:
Jump to: