Pages:
Author

Topic: Need a good Non-Shared Wallet - page 2. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 21, 2015, 02:15:45 AM
trezor
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2015, 01:40:15 AM
as far as I know there's no online wallet where you control the keys. Closest could be mycelium for android, I guess you can control they keys if you want.

May i know if mycelium is good to use? how long does it take to synced? will it take big part of my phone memory or proccesor?

not much. it's a light client like electrum for example.

Thanks i downloaded it but i cant see where can i find privates keys.

check for the master seed backup. I think that's what you need, can't check it a the moment though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 21, 2015, 01:33:58 AM
as far as I know there's no online wallet where you control the keys. Closest could be mycelium for android, I guess you can control they keys if you want.

May i know if mycelium is good to use? how long does it take to synced? will it take big part of my phone memory or proccesor?

Thanks i downloaded it but i cant see where can i find privates keys.
legendary
May 21, 2015, 01:19:59 AM

May 21, 2015, 01:15:29 AM

legendary
May 21, 2015, 12:55:52 AM
Activity: 812
May 20, 2015, 11:10:11 PM
Online wallets are generally not considered safe, if you a want a good non-shared wallet you can install Electrum But if you insist on using an online one, than as others have suggested, you can use a blockchain.info-wallet.

Make sure you enable 2fa on it for added security and take backup of your wallet for if you're not able to access the site someday, you can still import your keys into another wallet and take control of your funds.

Another online wallet which is a bit safer than blockchain.info is GreenAddress as it requires two set of keys to send a transaction but it maybe a little complicated for you but you can take a look at it if you like.

https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet <- this is where you can find all the recommended wallets for all the platforms in future.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
May 20, 2015, 10:17:05 PM
Before setting up your account take a few minutes and read a little about wallet security, and don't forget to backup.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/security

http://www.bitcoiniacs.com/what-is-bitcoin/secure-blockchain-wallet/
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
May 20, 2015, 10:12:36 PM
https://blockchain.info/wallet

go to that link and click start a new wallet on top left. then follow the directions from there
May 20, 2015, 10:03:23 PM
I need a decent, online wallet where I control the keys. Localbitcoins is what I mainly use, but I do not know the sending address and am in need of an address that also returns to me, as well. I am not too tech savvy on these things, so please be gentle and do not go ape shit because I asked....lol

All I know is that I need to be able to receive transactions on the same address I send from and have multiple usage of that same address from time to time.

Any help would any greatly apprecisted

Blockchain.info wallet. it is the same as computer wallet which you can send and recieve payments from your own
Activity: 471
May 20, 2015, 09:57:57 PM
I need a decent, online wallet where I control the keys. Localbitcoins is what I mainly use, but I do not know the sending address and am in need of an address that also returns to me, as well. I am not too tech savvy on these things, so please be gentle and do not go ape shit because I asked....lol

All I know is that I need to be able to receive transactions on the same address I send from and have multiple usage of that same address from time to time.

Any help would any greatly apprecisted
Pages:
Jump to: