Pages:
Author

Topic: Need a little advice from the best members out here - page 2. (Read 481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
I have to admit that I have a ton of free time I'm literally wasting every single day.

I've been wondering for some weeks already how to get my time filled up and achieve something at the same time. It's mostly a thought linked to BTC or BitcoinTalk - be it campaign management, trade escrowing or doing some simple jobs for BTC or to become more trusted here, I just can't find a direction so I thought this is the best way to know what the best out here think.

Only a few minutes ago did I download and create some fresh new wallets willing to start offering escrow services on the forum. I hit a big wall in front of me though, which is the reputation I'm missing. I thought escrowing some transactions leads to a 3-in-1: there'd be 1 less potential scam victim every time, my time will not be wasted anymore and I may get some tip from it (or I could ask for a small percentage for my service)! But how do I do this without having a pile of trust on my back?

A few weeks ago I started a thread to offer my signature campaign service. Again - no history on my back, so I guess there isn't much hope for it to succeed. I would bump it every now and then but I feel like it just won't work. Or maybe I'm a little bit too pessimistic about it.

So now I'm wondering - what can I really do for BTC? Because every question has a dead-end to some extent: Escrow? No trust on my back. Signature Campaigns? No history/portfolio. Trading? No interest in exchanging/selling my BTC or alts. Writing articles (I writing)? No portfolio, non-perfect English and sometimes crappy payrates. I honestly feel hopeless and I have no idea where to start.

I usually think about offering services to the forum also as some kind of payback for the massive amount of knowledge, experience and fun BitcoinTalk has given me over the years. But if there is one thing I really want to succeed in, it's doing it right. Some members out here have done it for years, gained lots of experience and reputation and I know there has to be a start somewhere, but instead of starting 5 threads for all the things I can offer and have negative reactions to them all, I thought the best idea would be asking you what you recommend me to do.

Thank you to whoever takes their time to reply. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: