Pages:
Author

Topic: Need a loan until Oct. 28th - Loan amount + 15%, open to other terms. - page 2. (Read 2679 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
just sent the 22 btc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 502
I can give you 5 BTC interest free, if you provide info

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--38544
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I just paid off my second loan today (15 BTC; 16.5 w/ interest) - can anyone help us out on this one? Even a portion of it would help!
Could someone help us out with anything?  Angry
I need a loan to pay my electricity which has gotten out of control because of a broken A/C - the apartment management has given me a $100 break on the rent, but it still leaves me with a $400 electric bill - luckily, both me and my girlfriend have jobs now and we can pay it, but she just started working last week. I know this is a large amount, but we can show I.D.'s, cell phone numbers, email, pay stubs and whatever else that you can think of.

If you need to know how much we both make, i will PM you that info. I will pay back $400 + 15% which would be $460. We get paid weekly, so we would most likely make weekly payment on Friday, but we can also do every 2 weeks to.

Im open to other offers, so if you dont like these terms, just reply or PM with what you think would work.

I also mine, and im selling some stuff which might help pay off the loan prematurely.

I GOT THE FULL AMOUNT!!! Thank you everyone for helping me out, you should start receiving your payments soon.

**Yunk3r provided 22 BTC - RECEIVED  - Amount to pay back 25.3 BTC**

**senbonzakura provided 7 BTC - RECEIVED - Amount to pay back 7 BTC**

** fjordbit provided 50.82834791 BTC - RECEIVED  - Amount to pay back $279.44 USD, currently **

18WstUKpTdy9VQSkThUaSWUnWmT5LwkRre
Pages:
Jump to: