Pages:
Author

Topic: Need about 2 BTC - page 2. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 11, 2014, 06:59:30 PM
Hmm well, i dont really have anything at the moment

Then you don't get a loan at the moment, scammer.

You want to build a coin?  Fine, wait till the end of the month and use your own money.  Save 1btc.

Im sorry that i want to start something new, and want this to start soon.  Angry
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 11, 2014, 06:34:37 PM
Hmm well, i dont really have anything at the moment

Then you don't get a loan at the moment, scammer.

You want to build a coin?  Fine, wait till the end of the month and use your own money.  Save 1btc.
October 11, 2014, 02:05:11 PM
I need about 2 BTC because i want to start my own crypto coin, and need the money to pay off coders and designers, and i dont have money atm to pay them, and i can pay back at the end of the month when i get my pay check. i will pay %50 extra, so i pay u back 3 BTC. I plan to call the coin LeakCoin and i want to start up a mining pool. If you want any other info, i can provide it, just ask Smiley

Yes and I'm santa claus  Roll Eyes . Can you provide a vald collateral  or not ?

Hmm well, i dont really have anything at the moment, i do have 1 miner thats 71 KH/s scrypt :/ thats it really, i can mine for you untill paid back but thats really it tbh
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
October 11, 2014, 01:57:11 PM
I need about 2 BTC because i want to start my own crypto coin, and need the money to pay off coders and designers, and i dont have money atm to pay them, and i can pay back at the end of the month when i get my pay check. i will pay %50 extra, so i pay u back 3 BTC. I plan to call the coin LeakCoin and i want to start up a mining pool. If you want any other info, i can provide it, just ask Smiley

Yes and I'm santa claus  Roll Eyes . Can you provide a vald collateral  or not ?
October 11, 2014, 01:39:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: