Pages:
Author

Topic: Need advice for the new investor - page 18. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
It is not a speculative coin.
They buy it and keep it for years, for a lot of growth.
If you can spend a lot of money and wait so much, then it will be a good investment.

If not, either forget about it, or try to trade on cheap coins.
And for this you need to be able to read graphics.

Not much only $500 I can invest now and I can hold it for 2/3 years. If I don't have much money then I will not invest in Bitcoin? I'm not clear.

Invest as much as you have and hold, price is going back up and soon we will start to make new ATH prices. You need to be with clear mind, there is a lot of fud around but bitcoin can cost 100000 dollars in couple years, do you personally believe in that? If you believe then buying under 50000 dollars is great chance for anyone to double the money, and if you invest 500 dollars today in two years you can have 5000 from that.
Like others said buy now, and buy when ever you have some spare money and wait. Crypto is different from forex, cryptos are the future and when you think about possible prices in the future now its great time to invest while prices are low, how much will rise nobody knows but trust in one thing bitcoin surprised us many times with very high rise, that can happen again, not just one more time.

Thanks for your nice advice. I'm going to invest $500. It's my first invest. Of course, I'm investing my free money.
February 16, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

If you are a new investor entering the cryptocurrencies market, the first thing you need to do is to learn from experienced traders in the bitcointalk forum. Then you should learn about the potential cryptos to decide to invest in any coin. My advice is that you should buy cryptos top 10 in Coinmarketcap.

Thanks for your advice.
February 16, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

Many thanks in advance!
I think you need to thoroughly explore all the information on the digital money market before investing. Can be seen as a potential market, the market because the new market so the risk will be very high. But we can see with the high risk that it will bring you huge profits. Look out for information channels, learn from experienced people.
Good luck

Thanks for your advice. Where I can find "information channels"? Thanks.
February 16, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
If your country has banned crypto currency then the best you can do is to use a VPN of a country that can trade bitcoin and purchase it and leave it for a year or two, when you want to sell it  back you use the same vpn to access it and sell. Or if you have  family and friend at abroad that is allowed to deal with crypto currency, then you can send the money to purchase bitcoins for you and hold it for long term.

Thanks for your nice suggestions.
February 16, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
I think you are investing in other coins like eth, xlm, ripple and others whose price is much lower than bitcoin.
remember never use the money you really need for your daily activities, always use free money, because the above investment will be more profitable for longterm.

Yes, I'm going to invest my free money and starting with a low investment. Could you please explain me about eth, xlm, ripple. I don't have any idea about them. Thanks.
February 16, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
Being an investor you must have a stable mental and emotional, because in an investment you can just have a profit and loss, you must also be able to take the right decision, because all of that key to avoid loss.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Yes, my mind is fixed for invest in bitcoin. I'm researching and learning about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
If you can spend a lot of money and wait so much, then it will be a good investment.

Not much only $500 I can invest now and I can hold it for 2/3 years. If I don't have much money then I will not invest in Bitcoin? I'm not clear.

See you have to find the potential coin before investing beacuse I never wait for more than a year because there is a possible chance that the price can increase below one year only but you need to divert your money to other best ones also in order to make more profit on the investment you made.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 16, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

Invest as much as you have and hold, price is going back up and soon we will start to make new ATH prices. You need to be with clear mind, there is a lot of fud around but bitcoin can cost 100000 dollars in couple years, do you personally believe in that? If you believe then buying under 50000 dollars is great chance for anyone to double the money, and if you invest 500 dollars today in two years you can have 5000 from that.
Like others said buy now, and buy when ever you have some spare money and wait. Crypto is different from forex, cryptos are the future and when you think about possible prices in the future now its great time to invest while prices are low, how much will rise nobody knows but trust in one thing bitcoin surprised us many times with very high rise, that can happen again, not just one more time.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 15, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Many thanks in advance!

If you are a new investor entering the cryptocurrencies market, the first thing you need to do is to learn from experienced traders in the bitcointalk forum. Then you should learn about the potential cryptos to decide to invest in any coin. My advice is that you should buy cryptos top 10 in Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 121
February 15, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

Many thanks in advance!
I think you need to thoroughly explore all the information on the digital money market before investing. Can be seen as a potential market, the market because the new market so the risk will be very high. But we can see with the high risk that it will bring you huge profits. Look out for information channels, learn from experienced people.
Good luck
Activity: 350
February 15, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
If your country has banned crypto currency then the best you can do is to use a VPN of a country that can trade bitcoin and purchase it and leave it for a year or two, when you want to sell it  back you use the same vpn to access it and sell. Or if you have  family and friend at abroad that is allowed to deal with crypto currency, then you can send the money to purchase bitcoins for you and hold it for long term.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
I think you are investing in other coins like eth, xlm, ripple and others whose price is much lower than bitcoin.
remember never use the money you really need for your daily activities, always use free money, because the above investment will be more profitable for longterm.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 15, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

I agree with you an investment is to buy a coin to store it for years or even in a very long term, because if we do not keep it for a long time then chances are we have a little profit, but remember you also have to choose a coin whose future is good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 15, 2018, 06:58:04 PM
Being an investor you must have a stable mental and emotional, because in an investment you can just have a profit and loss, you must also be able to take the right decision, because all of that key to avoid loss.
February 15, 2018, 06:01:59 PM
invest some money that you can lose without difficulty
buy bitcoin and only some altcoins that have enough potential
do not think about daily trading and only invest on long term holding

Thanks for your advice.
February 15, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Best trend is always.

Generally, different people have different perspective. It's up to you when do you think is the best time to invest. Just remember that in any investment there is always an associated risks and I know you already know that. If you understand all of that then you are good to go.

Since your country prohibited cryptocurrency:

-Prohibited like;
               a) people can still owned cryptos but limited to used it in your country? or..
               b) total ban of cryptos and it's "illegal" acquiring it?
-what are the possible punishment?
-is the implementation really strict?
-do you know some local crypto group there?
-do you have any idea how to get bitcoin by means of buying it?

I will back to you later on..

Thanks for your fantastic advice! I know that any investment is always an associated risk.

Yes, limited to use cryptos in my country but not illegal or something else.
There is no declared any punishment.
No, I don't know any local crypto group here but heard too many people trading on cryptos.

I will wait for you. I think you can guide me for investing in bitcoin.

Thanks again for your help.

February 15, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
Bitcoin is like a bank deposit. You buy and acumulate it and keep it for when you need the money. Always invest only your spare money because the risk is high.
If you are looking for dayly excitement you can go with altcoins because they are more volatile but alwais you should have in your portofolio some BTC just to be safe.
Now is the best time to buy BTC because i dont believe we will see this low price anytime soon.

Yes, I will invest my extra (savings) money. Thanks for your good idea.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 15, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

Best trend is always.

Generally, different people have different perspective. It's up to you when do you think is the best time to invest. Just remember that in any investment there is always an associated risks and I know you already know that. If you understand all of that then you are good to go.

Since your country prohibited cryptocurrency:

-Prohibited like;
               a) people can still owned cryptos but limited to used it in your country? or..
               b) total ban of cryptos and it's "illegal" acquiring it?
-what are the possible punishment?
-is the implementation really strict?
-do you know some local crypto group there?
-do you have any idea how to get bitcoin by means of buying it?

I will back to you later on..
February 15, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Many thanks in advance!

My country also prohibit every transaction using bitcoin, but we use bitcoin to trade with alt coins too. When you start to be an investors, make sure that you use your idle/spare money that you dare to lose.
When you buy bitcoin, spread them on several top exchanger. Don't use one exchanger, this is to avoid that exchanger being hacked and you might lost your bitcoins. You can compare one to another exchanger, their price sometimes slighlt different, well if you noticed that, this could be a chance for you to take advantages by doing arbitrage.
When you want to open position for buy, wait until the price dropped and that is your chances to buy. If someday the price dropped again, buy more. Don't ever buy bitcoin on high price. Learn about the chart, use weeks timeline for long term trade because you wanted to be an investors not a day trader. Do not use hours/minute timeline. I hope this could help you.

Thanks for your nice advice! I appreciate it. I hope I will get my best answer, so many experts is here. I'm reading all comments one by one and understanding them.
February 15, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: