Pages:
Author

Topic: need advice in bitcoin advertising 0.30 BTC budget - page 2. (Read 981 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Signature campaigns are great way of increase people's awareness of your service, site or project. You can launch small scale signature campaign, but for your limited budget it won't last long.
Unless your rates will be really low, that is. Another option is purchasing ad banner directly on bitcointalk, but from I could tell these cost around 3 BTC, if I am not wrong.

About purchasing ad banner directly on bitcointalk i m afraid to spend so much  money and fail in results Sad
but have considered it also!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Signature campaigns are great way of increase people's awareness of your service, site or project. You can launch small scale signature campaign, but for your limited budget it won't last long.
Unless your rates will be really low, that is. Another option is purchasing ad banner directly on bitcointalk, but from I could tell these cost around 3 BTC, if I am not wrong.
I would suggest a signature campaign but I think you are already doing that or done it in the past. If it's not ongoing, I would try again, if you still don't get results, I would try other sources of traffic that are related to gambling but not necessary to Bitcoin to introduce new people to the concept of Bitcoin gambling. If all else fails, I would try to look at the service im providing and try to improve it and guess why it's not working.

I did not started signature campaign yet!I m thinking about that an i think that could work! Thanks for reply Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I would suggest a signature campaign but I think you are already doing that or done it in the past. If it's not ongoing, I would try again, if you still don't get results, I would try other sources of traffic that are related to gambling but not necessary to Bitcoin to introduce new people to the concept of Bitcoin gambling. If all else fails, I would try to look at the service im providing and try to improve it and guess why it's not working.
Hello there

as many could know i m www.luckybitco.in owner (for thouse who dont know its a unique bitcoin faucet)

i have advertised my site and will not say that results was that bad till today site have 3810
unfortunately not many are active!

i have advertised in all bitcoin banner ad services .

I see new sites are opening and gets around 10k members in just first weeks Sad

what is they secret ?

i have now 0.30 BTC that i could use for advertising !

Anyone have any good suggestions how to advertise my site more successful?

Pages:
Jump to: