Pages:
Author

Topic: Need Advise on buying bitcoins - page 2. (Read 1566 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 101
Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.
September 26, 2017, 03:00:26 AM
I have a friend that wants to purchase a sizeable amount of bitcoin, anywhere form 250K to 500K USD worth. I bought all mine using Dwolla from Mt. Gox back in the day when you could do that, but since then i haven't needed to buy. Anyone have any advice for bigger players to meet up with other big holders?

Perhaps there are some private sellers out there reading this that would like to sell some bitcoin or ethereum through escrow?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 26, 2017, 02:15:03 AM

hello everyone, Greetings from Pakistan.

Since am relatively new here and to bitcoins, I've a lot of questions. Bitcoin I feel is relatively expensive to buy locally as the supply is limited and sellers are charging whatever the heck they want. I was thinking to buy it from an international exchange but the problem is that they are asking for too many bloody verification things which I've already provided but they still need blah blah blah.

So, have a few questions:

- is there any exchange which can get me registered just by my national identity card or passport? They are asking for utility bills in my name which I cannot provide since I live with my parents (normal here) so the bills are in their names. Tried to explain one of the support person but I guess they don't seem to understand
- any exchange(or rather their bank) which doesn't a ridiculous amount of money for online transfer from Pakistan.
- the exchange supports limit orders so I can buy when there is a correction  in the price
- the exchange offers to buy major cryptos through USD
- they respond to emails !

You must know how risky the investment in bitcoins. We must aware to all of the information about bitcoins because it is a good way to improve our skill and eventually earn more income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 01:24:17 AM
You can simply use coins.ph . it is a philipine exchanger and wallet also.They support all countries around globe. I am not residing in philipine but i have seen its features once months ago and i was using it without verification.
To renove limitations , they may ask you for id verification but it is not compulsory.
I don't think coins.ph can be accessed with other countries. It has a lot of bitcoin wallet can be used all over the country. It doesn't need verifications in storing your bitcoins but once you cash out your bitcoins in respective fiat currency in your location, you must verify first your wallet. Coins.ph is very convenience, you can put your bitcoins any amount you want and it is the one I love to coins.ph.
I will advise you to start buying bit coins when their prices are low and sell them when prices are high. This is the only way you can have maximum profit from your investments through bit coins. Use your previous experiences and market intellect while making investments in bit coin.
You don't need to wait to buy bitcoins the price today for bitcoin is really cheap and we will see burst increase more again soon..
So if you don't want to lose the opportunity to make profit better to buy bitcoins right now and hold them for a few days or weeks and sell them if the price hit 5k to 6k value just sell 25% every time the price is increase just don't sell them all because you will just lose the opportunity to make more profit if the price will continue to increase..
You should buy bitcoin now if you wait for more days no doubt prices will go up and the investor who bought coins will sell in very profitable prices so you should not wait and put investment in bitcoin and join the community of profit makers and a lot more trade across the globe and many advantages you will get complimentary.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 03:03:49 AM
Hey Jamal, you may want to try bittrex because if you cannot buy bitcoins within your locale exchange then you may try buying it with your credit card. Once you already have bitcoins in bittrex, you may transfer it to another exchange like poloniex so you could execute some trades. Now, the only challenge for you is how are you going to convert your bitcoins back to fiat.

i don't think bittrex supports sending usd to them, they only seem to accept bitcoins....which if I buy through localbitcoin is quite expensive even when the bitcoin is down internationally...

my idea is to buy when the price is down- maybe to use limit order...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 12, 2017, 01:50:55 PM
You can simply use coins.ph . it is a philipine exchanger and wallet also.They support all countries around globe. I am not residing in philipine but i have seen its features once months ago and i was using it without verification.
To renove limitations , they may ask you for id verification but it is not compulsory.
I don't think coins.ph can be accessed with other countries. It has a lot of bitcoin wallet can be used all over the country. It doesn't need verifications in storing your bitcoins but once you cash out your bitcoins in respective fiat currency in your location, you must verify first your wallet. Coins.ph is very convenience, you can put your bitcoins any amount you want and it is the one I love to coins.ph.
I will advise you to start buying bit coins when their prices are low and sell them when prices are high. This is the only way you can have maximum profit from your investments through bit coins. Use your previous experiences and market intellect while making investments in bit coin.
You don't need to wait to buy bitcoins the price today for bitcoin is really cheap and we will see burst increase more again soon..
So if you don't want to lose the opportunity to make profit better to buy bitcoins right now and hold them for a few days or weeks and sell them if the price hit 5k to 6k value just sell 25% every time the price is increase just don't sell them all because you will just lose the opportunity to make more profit if the price will continue to increase..
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
September 12, 2017, 01:17:13 PM
Hey Jamal, you may want to try bittrex because if you cannot buy bitcoins within your locale exchange then you may try buying it with your credit card. Once you already have bitcoins in bittrex, you may transfer it to another exchange like poloniex so you could execute some trades. Now, the only challenge for you is how are you going to convert your bitcoins back to fiat.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
September 12, 2017, 06:13:06 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
September 08, 2017, 05:13:01 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 08, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

Since am relatively new here and to bitcoins, I've a lot of questions. Bitcoin I feel is relatively expensive to buy locally as the supply is limited and sellers are charging whatever the heck they want. I was thinking to buy it from an international exchange but the problem is that they are asking for too many bloody verification things which I've already provided but they still need blah blah blah.

- is there any exchange which can get me registered just by my national identity card or passport? They are asking for utility bills in my name which I cannot provide since I live with my parents (normal here) so the bills are in their names. Tried to explain one of the support person but I guess they don't seem to understand
- any exchange(or rather their bank) which doesn't a ridiculous amount of money for online transfer from Pakistan.
- the exchange supports limit orders so I can buy when there is a correction  in the price

There are other exchange platform whoa is accepted debit card for you to avail to buy bitcoin, I think hbtc.com is accepting payment deposit, like Okpay, payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and also coins.ph
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
September 06, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

I won't push anyone to buy bitcoins if he is not willing to do so but if he wants to increase his money then first I demand him to trust in bitcoins. Otherwise, all investments will be useless and there will be difficult times also.

I am still investing in bitcoins because I know if not tomorrow, maybe next week, next month or year, it is gonna return me huge profits and I can wait for that long happily... Smiley

I agree with you, now that bitcoin price is not stable. If you push him to buy and price went down, there a big possibility that he will blame you. Its better to establish first his trust on bitcoin so that whatever happens, he will not affected emotionally.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

Its looks so complicated I think,, is there has no local exchanger in your country ?  if there is no local exchanger how can you withdraw your money from bitcoin so far ? I mean if you have some bitcoin from bounty campaign
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 06, 2017, 08:40:08 AM

that's easy if you buy a bitcoin to be knocked down the price just for a high price then suddenly dump the price and buy a bitcoin .. there are exchanger that need the approvals before you can withdraw your funds if not You're just getting withdrawn its just ok because I think you're a kid still leaning on your parents. That's because it's because you know that bitcoin you gather until you reach the right time as your age is 18 to 21, sure you're rich. I already know because it's still around 16yrs old and it's not a bitcoin. It's a Bitcoin. It's a Bitcoin. It's a Bitcoin. you do not know you can wait for bitcoin fool you.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 06, 2017, 06:23:39 AM
I am having a suggestion that maybe different from your interest but i hope this will be useful to you, If you do not have that much capital to start on then just start joining signature campaigns from the startup companies that needs advertisement, Work on it and you will earn more bitcoins without spending that much cash.
I suggest the same to all those who hesitate from investing money in bitcoins or play with their last balance. It is good to earn without investment. For that, Signature Campaigns is the perfect option and you won't need to worry about risks. By the way, I would also suggest buying bitcoins after two or three days.
I won't push anyone to buy bitcoins if he is not willing to do so but if he wants to increase his money then first I demand him to trust in bitcoins. Otherwise, all investments will be useless and there will be difficult times also.

I am still investing in bitcoins because I know if not tomorrow, maybe next week, next month or year, it is gonna return me huge profits and I can wait for that long happily... Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 05, 2017, 01:38:33 PM
I am having a suggestion that maybe different from your interest but i hope this will be useful to you, If you do not have that much capital to start on then just start joining signature campaigns from the startup companies that needs advertisement, Work on it and you will earn more bitcoins without spending that much cash.
I suggest the same to all those who hesitate from investing money in bitcoins or play with their last balance. It is good to earn without investment. For that, Signature Campaigns is the perfect option and you won't need to worry about risks. By the way, I would also suggest buying bitcoins after two or three days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 02:31:31 PM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 30, 2017, 09:51:27 AM
can someone please recommend which one is best among these two and why? Planning to buy using my debit card.

www.kraken.com
https://cex.io

Every platform has its own advantage  such as cex.io for the exchange based in us and kraken with sepa ability. Just choose the exchange that will have filled your needs to buy bitcoin with convenience way and never face the problem. you can choose one is best for you.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
August 30, 2017, 08:25:13 AM
On the other hand you can find your local seller through this forum also. I'm sure definitely you can find your neighbor gay to sell bitcoin to you in relatively right prices. After localbitcoin, this forum must be having more sellers world wide, you can make use of them.

If you are having all the facilities like bank wire transfer facility and all the required documents then you can buy from any international exchanges. Personally I have done this with Xapo. You may check them too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 30, 2017, 08:17:58 AM
Hi, brother, I am from India and situation is almost same BUT the price is around 10% to 15% more than the international exchanges so it is not an issue.

I agree that the price is low on the international exchanges but since if we decide to buy directly from the international exchange, the cost of transferring amount from our currency to USD will be almost 10% to 15% and it will take hours or even days for payment confirmation so I don' think there any practical solution as of now to transfer funds in less than that of Bitcoin fees.

KYC verification is not an issue, most of the international exchanges support govt issued identity cards.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 30, 2017, 08:17:31 AM
can someone please recommend which one is best among these two and why? Planning to buy using my debit card.

www.kraken.com
https://cex.io

I'd definitely recommend Kraken, I've been buying Bitcoins there for years and I also pay with my debit card.
I've personally never used cex.io, so I can't recommend them personally, I have also heard good things about them though.

You should contact their support if you have any questions.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 30, 2017, 08:09:19 AM
hello, i am from India and I am 18. I do not have a bank account so I am also kind of the same situation like you but I am using a local trader which I got from the localbitcoin site. I will suggest trying finding a local trader there and if you do not find any then be the first and start buying btc. and if you do find anyone who can exchange your money with Bitcoin then always is secure and alert if he completes a deal with you successfully then you can deal with him again and again.

If you have completed 18 then you can open bank account. Else you can use your parents bank account and then trade easily on any exchanges local or international. So how do you buy then when you do not have bank account through local dealer? Is it through cash transaction or some other mode of payment you do it to purchase btc?
Pages:
Jump to: