Pages:
Author

Topic: Need advise on choosing an exchange - page 2. (Read 192 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 12:38:37 PM
At present, the best exchanges trusted by many users are Binance, Cryptopia, and Kraken. You can create account in these exchanges. I don't have much idea about deposit and withdrawal of these exchanges.

These are great options for now. It seems like other trading services are having issues as well. Bittrex was one of my tops but they have really started messing up their system.

OP, these are good ones. For now, stay away from Bittrex. They're scamming people and ignoring their tickets when they post them. The one way people were able to get their tickets reopened is when a thread went viral on Reddit. This is just not the way to operate an exchange.

many thanks, however I've only found two exchanges that seem to be using debit card as an instrument of payment. CEX and Bitstamp - and both of them have a very limited number of coins.

My account is verified in CEX and it seems quite expensive.

Bitstamp and Bitfinex are taking forever to complete the verification process.
December 27, 2017, 12:33:45 PM
Have you hear before about poloniex/bittrex?? This sites are more then popular others exchanger, I am using this and I don't see any problem (withdraw / deposit). You have to search Google how to deposit and withdraw from this sites. I think you can get your answer.

I've checked both exchanges and cannot find how to deposit through debit card in USD and there seems to be no option of withdrawing in FIAT. Quite useless IMHO.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 26, 2017, 03:49:36 PM
At present, the best exchanges trusted by many users are Binance, Cryptopia, and Kraken. You can create account in these exchanges. I don't have much idea about deposit and withdrawal of these exchanges.

These are great options for now. It seems like other trading services are having issues as well. Bittrex was one of my tops but they have really started messing up their system.

OP, these are good ones. For now, stay away from Bittrex. They're scamming people and ignoring their tickets when they post them. The one way people were able to get their tickets reopened is when a thread went viral on Reddit. This is just not the way to operate an exchange.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
December 26, 2017, 03:38:26 PM
Have you hear before about poloniex/bittrex?? This sites are more then popular others exchanger, I am using this and I don't see any problem (withdraw / deposit). You have to search Google how to deposit and withdraw from this sites. I think you can get your answer.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 11:42:47 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 11:38:27 AM
Peer to peer exchange platform is what will work for you. Even in the US and Europe, you may find it very difficult to find an exchange that will offer the kind of service that you seek! However, p2p are very reliable since they have developed mechanism that protect buyer and seller over the years!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
December 26, 2017, 11:24:07 AM
A reliable exchange is an exchange trusted by many users and can accomodate large volume of trading, it must be a user-friendly or those easy to use and with a very active support and of course it's an exchange with the large variety of coins and tokens that listed for a wide range of option and choices.
December 26, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

hi everyone..

I'm from Pakistan and am having difficultly in choosing an exchange. I basically need an exchange to which I can depot amount using my debit card and withdraw in USD as well. I've tired coinbase but it doesn't work for my country. Cex rates are quite expensive compared to ones on coinmarketcap. Bittrex doesn't accept money through debit card and there is no option of withdrawing in fiat.

Kindly advise a reliable exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: