Pages:
Author

Topic: Need an Adsense Partner. - page 2. (Read 6051 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 15, 2017, 11:41:40 AM
I can do it, if selling the bitcoins everyday is the only thing i need to do. By the way, you did not mention the payment for your partner, or maybe you will discuss it in PM. Sending you a PM. Let's discuss this. I hope it works.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
August 14, 2017, 10:38:29 AM
Hello fellow bitcointalk members, I need an Adsense Partner, by adsense partner i mean, What ever amount my website generates, i want to get that amount in bitcoin at the end of the day, The website is yet to be launched and its gaming related, but it is ready. I have 2 Pages on Facebook from where i will drive the traffic from(100K likes and 10K likes Respectively). I will prove the ownership of those pages to only those people who are interested in working with me. The amount will be low first around $20-$30 per day, In a few weeks the earnings are expected to rise to $70 - $150 per day, So i need a partner who can sell that amount of bitcoins daily. We will use your adsense account for the ads obviously.

How do i know it will work?
I have ran a similar project in the past and can show you my earnings of a week via Team Viewer Session, if you are interested in partnering up. Send me a pm and we can discuss this further there.

Pages:
Jump to: