Pages:
Author

Topic: Need an advice!!! what would you do? - page 2. (Read 736 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2020, 04:41:23 PM
I wouldn't, as long as you can gain with that account daily why would you leave and sell it?

But, if you are short and you are in need then you have the option to sell but do you there will be someone who's willing to buy? I think there is but depends how you're going to name your price and negotiations for the both of you.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
April 28, 2020, 02:41:50 PM
thanks for your onest oppinions guys, i really appreciate it
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
April 28, 2020, 06:37:03 AM
So in the last 6 months ive been doing crypto referral marketing and managed to get a lot of referrals under my to different referral programs like: binance, paxful, kucoin etc.
I will give you an example: i have on binance at this time 330 referrals and im making around 0.1$ to 6$ per day,im also getting 1 to 8 referrals per day from my traffic on autopilot.
Now the questios:
For example would you sell your binance account if you were in my place? or would you waith another year or 2 to see if it can reach 300$ daily?
I saw a website on flippa that was making 350$ per month true adsense that got sold for 70k!
If you would sell, the question is where? i didn't seen anything simillar on flippa?

For me i would keep it as is, that is already a good source of income but if you realy want to sell it then i am interested buying it.
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
April 28, 2020, 06:01:23 AM
If I were you, I would leave this account to myself. This is much more rational in your case. In the future it will more than pay off.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 28, 2020, 05:51:47 AM
=If your referrals are giving constant income then you shouldn't have to sell it because even if you do  nothing you are still going to make money from it all the time, if you want more money then you can go to job and let the referral income got stored for a while then you can see the amount stored was really more than the amount you will get if you sold that account.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
April 28, 2020, 03:51:12 AM
So in the last 6 months ive been doing crypto referral marketing and managed to get a lot of referrals under my to different referral programs like: binance, paxful, kucoin etc.
I will give you an example: i have on binance at this time 330 referrals and im making around 0.1$ to 6$ per day,im also getting 1 to 8 referrals per day from my traffic on autopilot.
Now the questios:
For example would you sell your binance account if you were in my place? or would you waith another year or 2 to see if it can reach 300$ daily?
I saw a website on flippa that was making 350$ per month true adsense that got sold for 70k!
If you would sell, the question is where? i didn't seen anything simillar on flippa?

Regular passive income is worth more IMHO than a one-time big income. But this will vary from person to person.
On the other hand, if you can recreate this (make another account with such income) then definitely sell.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
April 27, 2020, 07:45:40 AM
So in the last 6 months ive been doing crypto referral marketing and managed to get a lot of referrals under my to different referral programs like:  paxful, kucoin etc.
I will give you an example: i have on paxful at this time 330 referrals and im making around 0.1$ to 6$ per day,im also getting 1 to 8 referrals per day from my traffic on autopilot.
Now the questios:
For example would you sell your paxful account if you were in my place? or would you waith another year or 2 to see if it can reach 300$ daily?

Pages:
Jump to: