Pages:
Author

Topic: Need an editor/writer for CryptoCoinsNews.Com - page 2. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
bump
sounds good
Activity: 439
@cryptocoinsnews

I will PM you shortly. While I am a BTC and altcoin junkie, my real job is as a contributor (and sometimes acting editor) at various news outlets. In addition to that I also do freelance projects and assignments for other non-news publications. But Iwill send you all of the details in a PM with a link to published work for reference.
Could you give us an example of an article?

We could join forces see my Today's news posts. I can post in the morning ( GMT +4).
?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

We could join forces see my Today's news posts. I can post in the morning ( GMT +4).
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I'm interested.  I used to write for the magazine, Scrye, about card games.  I have writing experience in that regard.  I'm a cryptsy junkie and usually have my browser always open to that site.  I've got about 2-3 bitcoin invested across 11 altcoins right now.

I've also got a semi-used bitcoin related twitter account that currently has 220 followers that I could turn into the marketing aspect you're looking for at CryptoCoinsNews.  I can make it active again.  All 220 followers are cryptocurrency related twitterers.
bmpxz
bmp
bmp
bump
I would be interested. I am a relatively new bitcoiner having discovered Bitcoin only in April at the time of the $260 boom. Eventually though I started investing into the alt-coins in our community such as Chinacoin and Feathercoin. I regularly keep tabs on the forums, and, to add an advantage compared to the others I happen to live in Berlin. Which to quote Russia Today on their coverage of the BXB exchange two days ago, is the "capital of Bitcoin" so as such I can write articles about Bitcoin Events here.

Why would I want to? Well, for me my primary goal would be to expand my activities in the Crypto scene. Writing for me is a hobby as well, so so far as I'm concerned I am the woman (yes, woman) for the job!

Would you look for the entire position or a smaller one? We have received 1 other interested person, but looking for a smaller position.
Activity: 294
I would be interested. I am a relatively new bitcoiner having discovered Bitcoin only in April at the time of the $260 boom. Eventually though I started investing into the alt-coins in our community such as Chinacoin and Feathercoin. I regularly keep tabs on the forums, and, to add an advantage compared to the others I happen to live in Berlin. Which to quote Russia Today on their coverage of the BXB exchange two days ago, is the "capital of Bitcoin" so as such I can write articles about Bitcoin Events here.

Why would I want to? Well, for me my primary goal would be to expand my activities in the Crypto scene. Writing for me is a hobby as well, so so far as I'm concerned I am the woman (yes, woman) for the job!
bump
Looking for a person that can post 2 to 5 articles on http://www.CryptoCoinsNews.com a day, (at least 1 original article a day). Including do marketing of the site.

That person will get 30% (about 1 BTC a month atm) of all ads income. The agreement lasts for 3 months at the time and must be re-negotiated with Crypto.

If interested, leave your reply here with why you should fit for this position. I might contact you.

Ty.
C
Pages:
Jump to: