Pages:
Author

Topic: Need an Investment advice - page 2. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
Since the market is on a down way, I think it is better to buy some cheap major coins like ETH and eos, I think it will recover soon and this coins will pump a lot firstly.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 06:53:27 PM
At first research the ICOs in their backround  and the team and developer behind so that you can avoid from the scammers ICOs that could result to your lossing investment. You might also buy during pre sale in the ICOs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Magic is real
February 13, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
Pay attention to SelfKey. ICO ended in 6 minutes, all sold out. They have great news and it's just a stunning project. Now the price is very low, approximately the cost as for ICO. Because of a crash market. But I think that this is a lot of X in the future. However, the decision to take yours.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
February 13, 2018, 06:10:44 PM
I have 0.50 ethers and want to invest half in BTA ICO (if that begins) as I am waiting since last year but don't know if they have a plan to launch it. Therefor I don't know if they launch or not or maybe sooner so I don't want to spend those ethers but need your advice regarding where to spend half of other ethers? Please only suggest me some good ICOs just like Maker token for long term (an year)

Check out Sapien ICO. They've already raised around 50% of a hard cap during preasale. You still may be in time to get a 20% bonus that will end in 30h.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 06:05:17 PM
Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. 99% of new crypto traders lose more than 50% of their assets in first few months.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 01:44:49 PM
Thanks for all of your advices, I will review all of them first and decide later. Thanks again
I think u should also try investing in BPS ICO.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 01:34:30 PM
I have 0.50 ethers and want to invest half in BTA ICO (if that begins) as I am waiting since last year but don't know if they have a plan to launch it. Therefor I don't know if they launch or not or maybe sooner so I don't want to spend those ethers but need your advice regarding where to spend half of other ethers? Please only suggest me some good ICOs just like Maker token for long term (an year)

With that little money, although I'm not a financial adviser but I would suggest that you're going to visit this site https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ and start researching on those top gainers and losers Altcoins and try to study whether they would pump back or recover and eye that Altcoins for your future reference.
I just did invest on some Altcoins by checking those top gainers and losers because most of those Atlcoins have high momentum and I never failed investing on Oyster Pearl because before it was the top loser and then few weeks after it became the top gainer that which I earned a lot of profits.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
A good opportunity to invest now is BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
February 13, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
If you think that what you have is promising, hold it. But if you're in a doubt, do the best thing because you'll never know what will gonna happen next.
Activity: 50
February 13, 2018, 11:17:30 AM
Don't rely on what others say. Take a look at different ICO ratings, scan their websites, conditions, teams behind it... You'll see yourself ICOs you should stay away from as well as ones that  may be worth investing
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
February 13, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
Thank you for the advice. I know and I am more careful than you because it is my money. selecting BTA as a first choice of investment has a reason. The dev has done alot of work before their campaign get started, I can think it a scam or just pump and dump token but dev has done alot of real work instead of selling their tokens in the ICO and also the campaign is not started yet, furthermore, if I buy token after the ICO then I am not sure that I'll be able to buy or get some profit as the token price is not controlled by human so nobody can pump and dump it, its current price is around 0.0097 btc but I think because dev promised on twitter that price will be cheap in ICO therefor if I get them cheap in the ICO, I'll invest for sure. therefor I am clear on this, but beside this ICO, I am not clear about other ICOs thats why I am asking about them and I'll take your advice seriously. & again thank you for giving me a good advice.

now you have to carefully select the project for investment. broke up a lot of scammers who simply collect money and disappear. At the moment, I'm also looking for a project for investing and I can not advise anything specifically
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
February 13, 2018, 07:53:05 AM
Thanks for all of your advices, I will review all of them first and decide later. Thanks again
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
Invest in a project that will give you dividend yearly. I will suggest NPX , as I invest in them and also do their signature campaign. All, an agriculture base ICO like Cocoa marketing , their PRE - ICO is on, check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871985.new#new , http://www.kukucoin.io/ and get bonus.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 12, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
Maybe it will not be appropriate, but soon enough the project will begin which is headed by Paul Durov - Gram. This is one of those projects in which it is really worth participating, and in which you can safely invest.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
now you have to carefully select the project for investment. broke up a lot of scammers who simply collect money and disappear. At the moment, I'm also looking for a project for investing and I can not advise anything specifically
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
February 12, 2018, 05:05:30 PM
I say first of all stay away from ICO's. I tried them and most I my gains come after they release the coins and everyone dumps the first batch. Also remember to diversify. That way you can minimize losses.

Or to get in during ICOs, especially pre-sales, and be a good HODLER. Grin
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

I wouldn't recommend asking for investment advice here.

Where else? Reddit? /biz/? None of them are particularly great but i think most advice he'll get here is just to hodl.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 04:55:05 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
The best advice i can give you is to buy ETC for all you ETH right now.

WHY ?

Because ETC will have a hard fork around the 5th March. And all ETC holders will recieve Callisto 1:1 this means if you hold 100 ETC you will get 100 Callisto coins for free.

Not only that but we might see a huge pump in price. Just look at ETC now and its growing slowly but steady everyday. ETC traiding for 29.54$ right now and around the 5th March we might see ETC at 100$ or even more. Than sell some or all your ETC and invest in what ever projects/coins you like.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETCUSDT/z8KYoRPJ-ETC-Hard-Fork-Air-Drop-coming-medium/

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
February 12, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

I wouldn't recommend asking for investment advice here.
Pages:
Jump to: