Pages:
Author

Topic: Need BAMT version that can mine Scrypt, Scrypt-n, x11, x13, Keccak etc. - page 2. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Great really thanks mate, one last question..

When selecting sgminer-sph the way you described what file do I need to edit : the sgminer-sph.conf file or the cgminer.conf ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Really thanks mate for the help..

How can I instruct BAMT to use the desired miner..
If I am correct I need just to add Nr. 1 after the desired Miner I would like to use ?

Correct put a 1 after the miner to use, for X11 it would be sgminer-sph; and remove the # in front of "cgminer-opts" for the same miner.  Don't forget to put a # in front of the last line for the default cgminer; the #omits the line.
Really thanks mate for the help..

How can I instruct BAMT to use the desired miner..
If I am correct I need just to add Nr. 1 after the desired Miner I would like to use ?
Great I am downloading the 1.6.2.

If I am correct I can just edit the conf file with my x11 pool data user name and password and start Mining x11 algo with ?

Almost, you will need to edit the "bamt.conf" file to instruct BAMT to choose the right miner.

Let me know if you need help.
Great I am downloading the 1.6.2.

If I am correct I can just edit the conf file with my x11 pool data user name and password and start Mining x11 algo with ?
Great to see You are up and running..

Can You please explain where to download the latest BAMT version that can mine any algo ?

Do You mine only scrypt and x11 with 1.6.2 or other algos as well..?

It can do the other Algo's as well, however I have only mined x11 and scrypt with it. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2924.msg19416#msg19416  I'm using 1.6.2. Upgrades to the newest drivers and modded miners will have to be done manually though. But it's not too hard, 6 months ago I barely knew any linux, now I can navigate pretty well through it.
Great to see You are up and running..

Can You please explain where to download the latest BAMT version that can mine any algo ?

Do You mine only scrypt and x11 with 1.6.2 or other algos as well..?
Thanks for Your comment, I really would appreciate a BAMT version that has a sgminer that can Mine any algo Scrypt, Scrypt-n, x11, x13, Keccak etc.

I got used to BAMT so I would not like to lose time to get familiar with a new OS.

Would really appreciate if anyone could give me a LINK where I can download the Latest BAMT version that has a sgminer that can Mine any algo Scrypt, Scrypt-n, x11, x13, Keccak etc. by just editing the config file with the desired config settings.
I'm using BAMT 1.6.2 mining x11 and 14.6 drivers. You set all of your configs, then change the miner in the BAMT file. If you need help, PM me.  Smiley

All running on BAMT http://cgminermonitor.com/Shared/514cafc819b54fe1bb817cb178a2e3510
Thanks for Your comment, I really would appreciate a BAMT version that has a sgminer that can Mine any algo Scrypt, Scrypt-n, x11, x13, Keccak etc.

I got used to BAMT so I would not like to lose time to get familiar with a new OS.

Would really appreciate if anyone could give me a LINK where I can download the Latest BAMT version that has a sgminer that can Mine any algo Scrypt, Scrypt-n, x11, x13, Keccak etc. by just editing the config file with the desired config settings.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What is the LATEST version of BAMT that I can download and add to my USB stick to boot my Miner with ready to go Scrypt, Scrypt-n, x11, x13, Keccak etc. sgminer so all I have to do is to edit the conf file and start Mining..

Please help me out here, need the MultiAlgo BAMT version with one sgminer that can mine anything by only configuring the conf file..

My miner is not working right now, TIME is Money, Please help me out here..
Pages:
Jump to: