Pages:
Author

Topic: Need bustabit advice - page 9. (Read 7547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
August 20, 2016, 04:45:14 AM
Is there any script that works?
Any script that has no invalid syntax and has no logical error works on BustaBit. If you mean that gets you money after a long run, then I doubt there's any. I've been playing BustaBit before and a lot of people have been there for a year or two already. I'm pretty sure some of them have been trying new scripts every now and then, do they have a money making script as of today? No. Most of the scripts lose in the long run.

or it is just a game of luck?
If you've been around for a longer time, then you might have stumbled upon Purities and kapiwro18 (I guess, go search them). They don't use scripts, they do manual betting. They change their bet amount and target multiplier depending on how many times they have lost already. Go and try to read kapiwro18 moves.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2016, 04:44:36 AM
In gambling, no script or bots will help you to bring money they are just to make things easier for people play a game. In gambling you must need the luck to earn money so without luck you can't earn anything, and another point is gambling is for entertainment purpose, and we need pay and get the enjoyment in gambling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 20, 2016, 04:29:11 AM
I've started playing bustabit since past week and lost around $45. Is there any script that works? or it is just a game of luck?
Pages:
Jump to: