Pages:
Author

Topic: Need full node tutorials fur realy dump people. - page 2. (Read 1979 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
The basics of setting up a node can be found here.

With this you can setup a basic node, and do whatever you want with it Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am tired of using blockchain.info payment api and other apis.

They are all unreliable and jump with their naked buggy ass in your face from behind when you are least expecting it.

So I would like to run a full node with my own wallet. My target is to have something as simple to use as blockchain.info or blocktrail.com or blockcypher.com or other payment api's for different applications.

I have plans for different applications on different servers which all will make calls to that one single node, to receive and send payments and query for blockchain data. And of course it all has to be secure.

The problem is, I have very limited knowledge and experience in running a linux server. So the question is:

Are there any good tutorials out there, which will help me set up a full node and wallet on a vps, step by step till the point where I can just send post request to that full node server and will get back all that blockchain data and will be able to generate private keys and addresses and send transactions. So that the full node behaves for me like blockchain.info or blocktrail.com or www.blockcypher.com or whatever API, but with a little more control and reliability.

Or do you think only very linux-experienced people should set up own full nodes with wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: