Pages:
Author

Topic: Need HELP, 0.5 BTC reward - page 2. (Read 1355 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 25, 2013, 12:55:30 PM
Actually I have done this before when they stole my iPad. Note that it's unlikely but not 100% impossible to use this device online without wifi. You can do two things, try to find similar pictures on the internet to identify them.
Track from where the posted were posted in the cloud, I know how to do this. PM me if you want help!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BTC-Tron/187088848150419
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
November 25, 2013, 12:54:58 PM
If they are stupid enough to use the device to take pictures of themselves, I'm sure they are on facebook with a status of #robbedsomepeople
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
November 25, 2013, 12:53:55 PM
Post the pictures...  it will help.
Especially the one of his girlfriend in lingerie.
She is not hot.   and i will post, I am just trying to figure out how.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 25, 2013, 12:52:51 PM
Post the pictures...  it will help.

Especially the one of his girlfriend in lingerie.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
November 25, 2013, 12:50:03 PM
One of my employees had her home broken into by someone on Friday and they stole a lot of stuff that had sentimental value.   She would really like to get it back and I am not sure if someone on here might know how to track photos better than just my imac info feature.
The thief took her 5 year old son's Itouch which is connected to her Cloud account.   Only 1.5 hours after the robbery, photos started getting posted to her cloud account (it is automatic).   The photos show the thief and his girlfriend in selfies and his girlfriend in lingerie wearing some of my employee's stolen jewelry.

Since the time of the first photo is so close to the time of the robbery, she knows they live close but would love an exact location since the local cops here do not seem to give two shits about investigating anything (even when presented with a PHOTO of the thief).

So, if anyone (or if it is even possible) could determine from an exact location where these photos were uploaded to the cloud (Itouch can only use wifi), I would pay 0.5 BTC.

OR, even better, if the law enforcement personnel (who I already pay taxes to support) that lurk on these forums would be willing to use their skills to help catch a criminal, please help.   < that obviously is a joke but it would renew my faith in the world if law enforcement would help.

Pages:
Jump to: