Pages:
Author

Topic: need help finding wallet - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 5
January 05, 2022, 11:28:41 PM
yep, my wallet resembles that exactly but i never wrote down or remember being given any 12 word passphrase thing ever
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
January 05, 2022, 09:54:12 PM
Same thought as hosseinimr93, it could be blockchain.com (used to be blockchain.info)

Does your wallet ID looks like this?

A wallet identifier is composed of 32 alphanumeric characters and 4 dashes, and takes the following format:

xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

The problem is when the authorization email request triggers which would be a problem cause you don't have an access to your email account, unless you have your seed phrase (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Seed_phrase) wiith you. Do you not have anything that resembles it?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 5033
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
January 05, 2022, 06:48:09 PM
not sure why, cuz it lets anyone you want payment from to to see your balance?
All bitcoin transactions are recorded in the blockchain and they are public. You can go to block explorer, enter a bitcoin address and see the balance and the transaction history.  

Bitcoinwallet.com seems to have the most info displayed  when i search for that bc adress
This doesn't mean your wallet has been created in that website.
You probably visited their block explorer. As I already said, all bitcoin transactions are public. Your transactions can be seen on many other websites too.

As you are talking about a wallet ID, there's a high possibility that you have created that wallet on blockchain.com.
Activity: 9
Merit: 5
January 05, 2022, 05:21:39 PM
hey guys i bought a $2000 worth of crypto in 2017 and move out of canada and back to canada since then  and as such i changed emails, cell number, bank account etc.

i was smart enough to store my info in 4 different locations; on paper, hard drive, usb key and paper again but i didnt record emails used  tocreate  accounts at various sites like Kraken, and hichever btc wallet i used.

so i have the following info;

1. kraken username and password, i have been unable to login there yet cuz they added an approval code for authentication after all this time and im in process of recovering  that [just did a zoom call today, cross my fingers it works]

2. ether wallet key and adress and have been able to successfully find and login to my ether wallet and see my balance

3. my ether delta trading key and account numbers.and i was able to login and think i have access to my old account although i cant see a balance but maybe i was able to zero it out entirely with my last trade/transfer

4. lastly i have something, probly a password that looks a random generated 30 character password
    its labled BC /Ether and 30 characters
 also have BC adress and was able to google that number and find the balance, it seems to be open info [ not sure why, cuz it lets anyone you want payment from to to see your balance?]
    also have a wallet  ID
   Bitcoinwallet.com seems to have the most info displayed  when i search for that bc adress and it wouldnt let me open a new account with same username i used with kraken so i think i may have used that same username to create an account there and  left some of the large amt of bitcoin i have there, approx 1/12 total. BUT Bitcoinwallet.com seems to be the only site that  says the CANT HELP YOU  if you forgot email and dont have access to that email anymore.
ive tried every email i can think i had in last 5 yrs  with every password i can think of and have written down on these 4 different locations i kept all this crypto info.

number 4 is the one i need help with here trying to recover the account  or transfer the funds out somehow with info i listed here

any sucggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: